Little dragon

One afternoon Harry came back home where Sirius and Remus were sitting in the living room. "Hey dads, I want you to meet my boyfriend this is Draco." Sirius being the drama Queen he is just screams. "How dare you not tell me before?! You know that i need time to process things like this you can't be this big yet" while remus keeps it cool because he has known for weeks and is just happy to meet him Harry rolled his eyes "dad can u stop being a drama queen? And you will love him he is a lot like you" "wait, Draco Malfoy?" Sirius asked Draco "yes." Draco answered , then Sirius raised his eyebrow "you're dating a Malfoy who's half Black?" "Y-yes..." Harry answered a little bit worried. "You're not like your father right?" Sirius asked Draco. W-what, No, i don't think so at least." Draco stuttered "Harry you can't date him." Sirius said "what?why?!" "Sirius you ca-" "because he is my cousin." Sirius said laughing at the way everyone faces looked "im your cousin?" Draco ask "well technically yah your mom is my cousin,but I wouldn't expect you to know ." "W-what?" Harry said confused. "Doesn't that make us like bonus-cousins?" Draco asked a bit surprised looking at Harry." "B-but How didn't i know about this, we've been dating for months." Harry said. "WHAT!! MONTHS!!" Sirius shouted sounding more surprised than angry "Ops." " 'OPS'?!" "Sirius calm the fuck down and shut up please. Now Draco sit down let talk" Remus said then gave Draco a little smile after seeing how nervous he looked. "I'm gonna have to apologize for my husband he can be a little bit over-protective and a bit of a jerk sometimes" remus told draco. "Now it's really Nice to finally meet you Harry has told me so much about you, like How he thinks your eyes sparkle When you think something is intresting or How cute he thinks you look when you-" "DAD!!" Harry shouted. "don't tell him that!" Harry said and blushed so hard it could be seen through his short which he was covering his face with. "It's okay Harry." Draco said. "But i could say the same about you..." he said shyly .Sirius was pouting and had his arms crossed over his chest. "Okay so i was thinking about we go out together tomorrow?" Harry said, "okay good" Remus said. "Now we are going upstairs and oh Draco will stay here tonight." "Wait" Sirius said "I need to talk to you ." He said to Draco,stood up and walked to the kitchen Draco followed him. "What do you think of Draco dad?" Harry asked remus "I think he is a great guy Harry. His parents may not be the best of people but i think that with you in his life and vice versa thing can get a lot better for both of you." "Thanks dad, i think i needed that." Harry said. "So, what do ron and Hermione think of this? Or have you told them yet?" Remus asked with an excited voice "Ron is having a bit of a hard time accepting it because Draco used to be...a bit of a git really, but both Hermione and Ron are supportive about it...do you think pads is okay with it?" "Yah, but harry you know how protective he gets so don't worry about it yah?"
*Later that evening*
"Draco would you rather sleep in the guestroom or in Harry's room?" Remus asked. "I-i would rather sleep in Harry's room if That's alright with you. B-but i can sleep in the guess room if u want that!" Draco corrected himself quick. "No, No, if you want to sleep in Harry's room You can do so, and believe me Harry really don't mind" Remus said in a hushed voice so Harry wouldn't hear. "Only sleeping!" Sirius said then Remus elbowed him in the rip. "Don't worry dad only sleeping...and kissing." Harry said smirking. "No!" "Night dads, come Draco." "Good night messrs lupin." "Night."

They reach Harry's bedroom "um Harry are you sure it's okay if i stay here?" Draco ask "yeah of course! If you're saying that because of pads- my dad Sirius- don't worry about him he just get too protective sometimes and I know you will both click fast. Now come on i wanna sleep." They both walked over to the bed and laid down with there faces facing each other and harry smiled at draco. Then Harry wrapped his arms around Draco "love you." Draco smiled softly and let out a breath before saying I love you and kissing him softly on the lips
Draco woke up to Harry's screams "Harry,Harry wake up. Are you okay?" Harry jumped "what-yah um sorry just a night mare" Harry said when the door of his bedroom opened and Remus and Sirius came "is everything okay? We heard screaming." They both ask "yah just had a nightmare" "Are you sure You're okay Harry?" Remus asked. "Yeah i'm alright." He answered. As they left the room Harry turned to Draco. A soft Peck on the lips was all That's needed to turn the moment to a heatet make-out session. "You wanna talk about it?" Draco ask after they pull away "no." "Okay then how about I read a book to you?" Draco always did this when Harry or the both of them couldn't sleep "okay"