Love of my life

Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart and now you leave me
Love of my life, can't you see?

Remus was sitting on the outside of his window,listening to the song on repeat for the past week.
"Oh come on Sirius,im trying to study." "Love of my life can't you seeeeee!" Remus was watching his boyfriend and laughing. "Stop being a dork."
His mother came into his room and placed a plate on the bedside table "Remus,honey you should eat something." His mom said with a low voice. He only nodded.

Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me, because you don't know
What it means to me

"How dare you take my chocolate!" "Don't take it away from me,because you don't know what it means to meee." "No! Queen lyrics won't help you this time!" Remus said after tackling Sirius to the floor and tickling him. "No,no stop. I won't eat any again! Remmyy stopp." "Promise?" "P-promise ahhh stop!" Sirius laughter echoed through the dorm.
Tears started trickling down his face again. He lit another cigarette-a thing he never do- it smelled like Sirius,a smell that Remus loved.

Love of my life, don't leave me
You've stolen my love, you now desert me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back (back)
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me

The were sitting in the common room,Sirius had his head in Remus' lap,and Remus was playing with Sirius' hair while reading. He stood up "move i wanna get up." He started walking. "Love of my life,don't leave me. You've stolen my love, you now desert me." "What the fuck pads? Im going to the bathroom,moron." Both Sirius and Remus giggled.
It been a week. It been a week since he haven't talked to Sirius. It been a week since he hadn't held Sirius' hands. It been a week and it might be forever.

You will remember
When this is blown over
Everything's all by the way
When I grow older
I will be there at your side to remind you
How I still love you (I still love you).

They were on a date. Sirius liked taking Remus to dates in summer,but this time it was different...
"Come on. I wanna get ice cream." "Okay.
,okay. Im coming."
"Let go to the park?" Sirius said. "Sure."
They sat down near a tree. Sirius looked at Remus,smiling. "Hey remmy?" "You okay?" He was a bit concerned. "I guess. Um you know I love you a lot,right?" "Yea? I love you a lot too." "I love you a lot Remus,and you're the only person who can make me happy no matter what,and I really don't want to do this but...I-I..." "what?" "I...we have to...end this." Sirius was now crying. "What? What do you mean we have to end this? Did I do something wrong?" Remus choked out. "N-no ... you did nothing wrong. I really don't want to do this ,Remus. But-" "but what?" "Walburga said if- i h-h-hang out wi-th you she-she will h-hurt you." Sirius was sobbing.
"But what if I don't care?" "I do." "But Sirius you can't do this!" "Im really sorry,Re-Remus." Remus is crying. Sirius puts his hands on Remus'  face and smiled "when I grow older I will be there at your side to remained you how I still love you."  He stood up and left.

Oh, hurry back, hurry back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know what it means to me
Love of my life
Love of my life
Ooh, eh (alright)

As he was about to replay the song an owl flied near him and inside his bedroom,he recognized it as the Potter's. He took the litter and gave the owl a snack.
"Dear moony.
We really need you to come to my house as fast as you can. It's Sirius,he came all blooded up and won't say anything to anyone and has been asking for you.
Pleas come as fast as you can.
All my love,prongs."

Remus started panicking,what if something really bad happened? Well obviously Lupin he isn't talking to anyone! He packed a bag quickly and ran down stairs. "Mum,Im going to the Potter's and i might stay there for a few days." Before he could hear his mother's response he apperated. He was in front of the Potter's door. He knocked three times until a boy with black messy hair opened the door and hugged remus. "Moony,you came. Come inside." "What happened?" "I don't know just pleas talk to him. I know you two aren't cool right now but please remus." "Where is he?" "In his bedroom. He just let mum clean him up and then locked the door. He won't talk to anyone just said that he want you."

Remus and James were walking up the stairs "give me your bag,you go talk to him." "Okay." Remus walked to the bedroom door and knocked. "I don't want to talk james." "Sirius? It's me, can you open the door please." Remus heard a faint "remmy" from behind the door. Sirius opened the door and Remus walked in. They were just looking at each other,Sirius had been crying Remus can tell,his eyes were red and puffy. "Can i...hug you?" Sirius ask "of course Sirius." So Sirius wrap his arms around remus' waist and started crying,Remus couldn't do anything except wrap his arms around him tightly. He missed this. Both of them did.
After Sirius was done crying Remus asked "so,you're not going to tell me what wrong?" Sirius sigh "I...told them, I told them im gay and well they beat me up half to death." It was silent for a couple of minutes with just sirius in remus' arms. "Remus?" "Hm?" "C-can we date again? I mean if you want to..." Remus looked at Sirius, he really missed him but Sirius hurt him and he have to know that. "Y-you've hurt me..." "I know,and I'm really really sorry remus i had to do it but now well-they said to never go back there so...please remus." Remus gave Sirius a teary smirk "imma use your way." "What do you mean?" "Love of my life you've hurt me, you stolen my life ,and now you desert me." Remus started singing "Re,I really love you and your voice but I feel bad enough." They laughed. "So is that a yes?" "Of course love of my life.".