Love me like there's tommorow

"Hey, come on you have been like this for days." "I know but I'm just worried, he hasn't really talked to me much." "Well, you know it's his OWL's year, right? And probably that bitch is giving him some hard time." "Yea..."
Love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow

"C'mere." "Wh-what? Re, I'm sorry, I'm really not in the mood." "Come on we didn't dance in a while and I really like this song. Please?" Remus took the mirror from Sirius and puts it on the table, then he took Sirius's hands and pulled him up. "Do you really wanna dance?" Sirius asked. "Yes, please, we don't spend that much time alone." "Okay." Remus kissed Sirius on the lips.
He wrapped his arms around Sirius' neck. It felt as though they were back to 18. As though everything was back to normal and he liked that feeling.

I guess we drift alone in separate ways
I don't have all that far to go
God knows I learned to play the lonely man
I've never felt so low in all my life
We were born to be just losers
So I guess there's a limit on how far we go
But we only have one more day together so

"I love you, and I missed you." Remus whispered "I love you too. And I'm right here I won't go anywhere you know." "Hm, I know but I still miss you," Remus said, playing with Sirius' hair now. Sirius kissed him.

Love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow

" I will not leave you again...that's a promise, now can you love me like there's no tomorrow?" Sirius said, "I always do that, love." Remus smiled he loved how Sirius tried to always use queen lyrics while talking.

Tomorrow god knows just where I'll be
Tomorrow who knows just what's in store for me
Anything can happen but we only have one more day together, yeah
Just one more day forever, so

They kept slow dancing. It was amazing, they didn't feel this way in a long time. They were starring at each other's eyes, both lost that shiny sparks they once had now all they see are two broken men who need each other to be fixed.

Love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow

Sirius put his head on Remus's shoulder and he started crying. "A-are you crying? Pads no, why are you crying?" "I'm not, I'm fine." "Oh yea, of course, you're fine, your eyes just got tears in them because of your allergy." Remus said sarcastically "c'mon baby, you know you can tell me" Sirius laughed and Remus was confused "why are you laughing?" " you called me baby, you haven't said it to me since we got engaged." "Hmh, now tell me please." They sat down. It always hurt Remus when Sirius cry. "I dunno...I'm just...scared I think I'm scared that I will lose you again, I'm scared thinking what if something happens and you have to be alone again, I'm scared that- I will let Harry down... I will let James down." Remus hugged Sirius as tight as he could and left him to sob on his shoulder "shh, you're not going to let anyone down, and I won't lose you, you won't lose me. And James is probably laughing at you right now and Lily is shouting at him for laughing...hey let go to sleep it's getting late."

Love me like there's no tomorrow
Hold me in your arms, tell me you mean it
This is our last goodbye and very soon it will be over
But today just love me like there's no tomorrow

They got in bed, Remus wrapped his arms around Sirius and started tangling their legs together. "I love you Re. And I will never ever leave you again." "I love you too." Remus kissed Sirius's nose "now would you let me sleep?"
When Remus fell asleep Sirius just stared at him, which was always his favorite part of the day or night. Remus never looked relaxed except while he is sleeping.

ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯͛

When Remus woke up the next morning Sirius was still sleeping. He doesn't look 35 anymore, he never did, will never do. He doesn't deserve any of this.

Remus started to kiss Sirius's face until he woke up. "Mm, morning." Sirius smiled a sleepy smile and his eyes were half-closed "why dija wakem' so early?" "It's 11 in the morning, come on let go eat something I'm starving." Sirius started stretching"but moonyyy, I wanna-" he yawned "sleep, it's warm. Nooo, come baackkkk." Sirius said as Remus got up, brushing his curls away from his eyes. "You still act like you're 15 sometimes. Get up now." "Or what?" Sirius smirked. "Or no kisses for you today." "Hey! Come back that's not fair!" But he was too late Remus already exited the room.

Sirius went to the kitchen where Remus was making some tea. He walked to him and hugged him from behind. Sirius felt Remus jump a little but then he relaxed when he felt Sirius's lips on his bare shoulder. "Hello." "Hey." "Mm, I'm hungry can you tell creature to make some food?" "Kreture!" "Yes, master?" "I would like you to make something without poison in it." "Of course master."

While they were eating a shiny white doe was running around the kitchen. "Lily..." "no, there's no way Remus. I saw her body." But then a voice they both hated for so long came from the Patronus "Potter is going to the ministry, the dark lord tricked him and made him see a fake vision. I alerted that rest of the order." In a few moments panic filled the air both Remus and Sirius stood up and rushed upstairs to get their robes and wand.

"No you're not going anywhere, you will stay right here!" "But Remus that's my godson there I'm going to do anything to protect him!" "No! Are you mad?! It's the fucking ministry we are going to, do you know what that means?! It means that if anyone saw you, you will go right back to that hell hole!" "I don't care, Remus, I'm coming!" "IF YOU DONT CARE I DO, AND HARRY IS MY GODSON JUST AS MUCH AS YOURS!" "Remus please, I'm tired of staying in this house. Please, I will be careful. Nothing bad will happen." Sirius placed on Remus wet cheeks "I promise." They started kissing, then apparated to the ministry.
As they were running to the department of mysteries they saw Tonks, Kingsley, Arthur, and Mad-Eye. "What the devil do you think you're doing here?" Mad-eye said. "Doing my duty as a godfather." "Sirius you would get caught," Tonks said. "Do I look like I care? Harry is more important come on!" "The rest are on their way."

When Remus went back to grimmlud place all he could think of was "I loved you like there's no tomorrow, and you broke your promise"