Prologue

Leon: Violetta, hurry the fuck up we were meant to leave 10 minutes ago!!!

Violetta: *Walks downstairs* Alright, well if you didn't have sex with me in the shower, I would've been ready by now.

Leon: No way you're not going like that, Violetta.

Violetta: *Looks down confused* What's wrong with this dress?

Leon: What's wrong with this dress? 1. it's far too short. 2. There be businessmen there staring at you, 3. Nobody but me can see you like this, not my company, So, you either go up and get changed into something longer or I will go alone.

Violetta: *Puts her coat on* No Leon, there's not enough time, we are already late now.

As we were driving to the event at my business company party, Violetta looked sad like what I said hurt her, I didn't mean to hurt her it's just I don't want any businessmen looking at my girl you know she's mine and nobody else can touch her.

Once we arrived Noah walked up to us at the entrance with a flirty look in the eye at Violetta.

Noah: Wow, Leon you have the sexiest girl ever I wouldn't mind her in my bed.

Leon: Hey, keep your eyes on your own girl Noah, *To Violetta* Babe, what do you want for a drink?

Violetta: *Whispers in his ear* I'll have lemonade and lime.

As I nodded while I was about to go to the bar Violetta gripped my arm.

Leon: *Let go of her hand* Babe, I'm just going to the bar I won't be long I swear, talk with the girls.

Violetta: I don't want to be on my own.

Which made me ask Francesca and Emma to look after her while I went to the bar, as they started talking to her, I made my way to the bar to order mine and Violetta's drink where I saw Federico Violetta's brother.

Federico: Well, Leon Vargas a long time no see, eh?

Leon: Federico Castillo, how are things?

Federico: *Harshly* "What hmm? Since my sister left the company to join your hmm. So, she hasn't got bored with you hmm?

He was disappointed when his sister left her own magazine company for my surfing company.

After I bought Violetta's drink when I walked back to the table, I saw Francesca and Emma having a conversation, but I didn't see Violetta where did she go?

Leon: *Puts the drinks down* Francesca, where's Violetta?

Francesca: Oh, she's dancing with Camila and Ludmila.

As I saw her dancing and smiling, it made me smile to see how happy she was dancing with her friends.

I sat down to talk to the guys when I saw Violetta coming back, she sat on my thigh while drinking her drink.

Leon: *Whispers* Are you having fun, baby?

Violetta: I'm having a great time my love, but guess what?

Leon: What baby?

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* You owe me a dance.

Leon: No, baby, I don't dance.

Violetta: Aww, but I want to dance with you.

As she was begging me everyone started to dance when Violetta got off my lap and started pulling my hand to get me up, I give into her, and we danced to pop songs all night.

Leon: *Whispers in her ear* Babe, when do you want to go home?

Violetta: *Whispers back* Umm, in about five minutes, where I'm getting tired now.

Leon: *Whispers* Okay, baby, just let me know when you're ready to go.

Until she put her head on my shoulder about to go to sleep, so I decided to say goodbye to everyone and keep Violetta awake until we got to the car where she can sleep on the way back.

I let her get her coat and say goodbye to the girls until she grabbed my hand when she was ready to go.

We walked to the car and drove home as Violetta fell asleep in the passenger seat when we arrived home, I opened the passenger door and carried her inside in bridal style where she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I took her upstairs and took her heels off while undressing her ready for bed I put her bare body inside the duvet and let her sleep as I got changed for bed.

Violetta: *Cuddles him* Good night, Leon.

Leon: *Cuddles her* Good night Beautiful.

As we were cuddling, we then both fell asleep

A/N

Thank you for reading.

Chapter 1.

Coming soon...