Chapter 10

Violetta ~

After we got home, I went upstairs to get ready for the party while Leon was on the phone when I was dressed with my red dress and high heels, I sat down on the dressing table to do my makeup and my hair until I felt hands around my waist.

Violetta's dress -

Leon: *Spins her* You look, beautiful baby

Violetta: *Looks at him* Yeah, now you need to get changed.

Leon: Hmm, how about I get you out of your dress first?

I felt him unzipping the back of my dress, but I had to stop him where it was getting late, and we needed to leave.

Violetta: Leon, later, where you need to get changed because it's getting late it is 6:50 pm now.

Leon: You owe me, baby.

After a while, I waited downstairs for Leon as I was waiting for him, I could hear footsteps coming down the wooden staircase when I looked at him when he walked towards the table to get his wallet and his keys, as he turned around to face me.

Leon's outfit:

Leon: What?

Violetta: *Looks at him shocked* What the hell are you wearing?

Leon: Babe, just jeans and a t-shirt why?

I looked at him up and down which made him look at me with a confused face and I didn't like what he was wearing because you could see his abs and there are girls there, I don't want them looking at them.

Leon: Babe, What's wrong?

Violetta: You're not going like that Leon?

Leon: Why? Babe, I'm just wearing a t-shirt and a leather jacket for god's sake.

Violetta: Yeah, well there are girls at this party, and they can see your Abs through that t-shirt,

He held my hand, and I held his hand back, I feared losing him again to another girl where he is hot and I'm not.

Leon: *Teases her* See, the reason you like this is because you didn't take up the offer when I said one last time before we go.

Violetta: No, Leon the reason I'm like this is that you're wearing a plain white t-shirt that can see your abs and nobody can see your abs accept me, but Melanie has, and I don't want anybody else, so please go up and change into a shirt that can't see your abs.

Leon kissed my forehead after agreeing with me he went upstairs to get changed even though we were late, but I didn't care because I would rather be late with Leon wearing something tidy than being early with girls looking at my man.

After some time, Leon came down the stairs changed into a shirt and his skinny jeans and his trainers we made our way to the party.

Leon's second outfit:

I grabbed hold of Leon's hand to show people we were together, I saw Francesca and Camila, so I walked up to them as I'm their boss but I'm most of all their friend

I grabbed a drink with the girls, we went onto the dance floor and danced the night away until I saw Leon dancing with that girl, he met in LA Melanie urgh, and suddenly I feel queasy.

I saw her whisper in his ear and he was laughing while still laughing until I felt my head spinning as I was in the middle of everyone dancing around me, I could hear everyone's voices in my head making me spin even more as everything became blurry through my eyes I fell to the floor.

Francesca: Oh my god, Violetta.

Leon: Baby? Come on wake up.

Meanwhile, everyone was crowding around her while Federico called the Ambulance as she was his sister, but nobody knew they were related, until now.

Federico: Guy's give my sister some room, geez no wonder she can't breathe.

Ludmila: *Shocked* Wait a minute did you just say, sister? Violetta is your sister?

To be Continued...

A/N

Thank you for reading I hope you liked my book.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1

X