Chapter 1 ~

A voice coming from the hallway coming into the room, as the woman came into the room, she was blonde-haired very tall, and bossy.

Priscilla: We need to make a new magazine cover.

Violetta: *Questions her* Who do you think you are?

Priscilla: *Folded arms* Who do I think I am? Well, I am Priscilla Ferro, I'm your new Owner of the building and I have new ideas, who do you think you are?

Violetta: *Harshly* Oh, I am Violetta Castillo the manager of this office block, and I have the ideas as well if you must know.

Priscilla: Well, I know a Businessman and his people would be great for your magazine, in fact, Leon Vargas is a Professional Surfboarder why don't we do an article on him and his business and surfing.

Violetta: Look I'm sure he is special and great at what he does, but this is a fashion magazine, not a surfing magazine.

As the discussion continued Ludmila put her pen up in the air to say something I pointed to her, and she started telling me it was a good idea to have Leon's company in our magazine.

Ludmila: But Violetta he's hot and I think if we had him in our magazine, it would bump our magazine numbers up and it will be good publicity especially for young readers.

Violetta: NO!!! I don't want some strange guy in my magazine, Ludmila, listen I'm sure you are a big fan of this Leon Vargas, but for our company and magazines it's just for clothes and women looking sexy on every page I'm sorry.

When I was about to discuss a major important announcement Camila and Priscilla were talking over me which I found quite rude to be fair, this Priscilla woman is really getting on my nerve right now and it takes a while to get on my nerves, but I am losing my patience slowly.

Priscilla: *interrupts the conversation* I know, but if we have Leon Vargas and his guy clients maybe they would make our magazines more interesting because I heard that Leon Vargas is sexy, and many young readers love him.

Violetta: *Shouts* THAT'S A F*CKING ENOUGH, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT LEON VARGAS FOR GOD SAKE WE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THESE F*CKING PEOPLE UNTIL THIS SHE- DEVIL BROUGHT THEM UP. NOW CAN WE SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I LOSE THE PLOT!!!

I watched everyone stare at me even Priscilla, damn now I'm in trouble I didn't mean to shout like that they just got on my nerves with this stupid idea.

Priscilla: You might want to calm down Violetta, they could be right and because you're their boss I would think that you would listen to their ideas, or do you just think you're the only ones with ideas.

Violetta: *Apologizes* I'm sorry, of course, I listen to my clients I just don't know this Leon Vargas and if you think it would make good Publicity, but this isn't just any magazine.

Naty: *Screams* OH MY GOD, DOES THIS MEAN THE LEON VARGAS IS GOING TO BE IN OUR MAGAZINE!!!

Violetta: It's still a no sorry Naty I have listened to all of you, but Leon Vargas is not being in my magazine, now can we drop this matter and come up with different ideas, I will be in my office if you have any ideas, you know where I am.

As she made her way to the door, she asked Priscilla if she could have a word with her. w

Violetta: Priscilla, can I have a word with you please?

Priscilla: Of course, Miss Castillo.

As they walked into the office, Violetta was not happy with this new woman coming in and ruining her plans just because Priscilla owns the building.