Chapter 7 ~

Leon ~ 
After I dropped Violetta off at work, I was supposed to be on my way to work, but instead, I went somewhere that was out of the way of my office and I kept driving to the Airport where I had a business meeting in Madrid where I was meeting a businesswoman who was with the most popular Business company of all time also you met her earlier she and we used to sleep with each other, but since I've met Violetta, I cut her off.

If I didn't have my own business right now, I would be a partner of this one company, I haven't told Violetta where I was going because I know she would be worried so it's better off not telling her until I come back, I'll be back by dinner, so she won't know unless she goes to my office block. 

I arrived at the airport where I saw my traveling companion Matylda was waiting for me with an overnight bag which I was confused about because I wasn't going to sleep overnight. After all, now I got to tell Violetta why I'm not going to be home which means she's going to have upset me. 

Leon: Are you telling me that I'm staying in Madrid for one night? 

Matylda: Leon, I must tell you something you're not going to Madrid.  

Leon: *Shouts* Wait what do you mean I'm not going to Madrid? Then where the hell am, I am going? 

Matylda: You will be going to Los Angeles for 2 nights where there's a meeting that Priscilla would like you to go to. 

Leon: *Agitated* Are you kidding me LA? I must go for two nights to LA for this stupid meeting alright fine. I guess I got to ring Violetta and let her know. 

Matylda: Okay, I will check you in just catch up with me when you've finished your conversation and I'm sorry Mr. Vargas I know how much you love your job, but this is a part of the job. 

I called Violetta after Matylda left me, I couldn't believe I had to go to LA today like seriously I thought I was just going to Madrid for the day. Violetta didn't answer the phone, so I texted her the information, after a while, I caught up with
Matylda and we made our way to security customs when we went through customs, we waited for our gate to open. 

Meanwhile while waiting for the gate, I saw a guy walking up to me, it was the one only Clement Galan my business revelry a long time ago he got mad at me for sleeping with his assistant who is now his wife. 

Clemont: *Sarcastic* Well, a long time no see Leon Vargas. 

Leon: *Irritating* Yes, it has been a long time Clement, how's your wife?

Clemont: *Brags* Michelle, she is good hasn't mentioned you in a while I guess she is over you.

Leon: *Cockily* She's probably dreaming about me instead; she wouldn't forget me that quick. 

Matylda: *Interrupts* Uh Mr. Vargas, it's time to go for the plane, are you ready? 

Clemont: *Holds out his hand* Good to see you, Leon Vargas, we should meet up soon. 

I didn't say anything just grabbed my bag and rejected his handshake, what were you expecting me to shake his hand I would rather sleep with his wife again. 

It was a long flight to Los Angeles; I was doing some work for this stupid meeting I have until we hit some turbulence which made the plane shake only while were landing it was a smooth flight up to this point. 

Once the wheels hit the runway passengers were starting to look out the window of Los Angeles it was getting near the evening since I've been in the sky for most of the day.

When I got off the plane Matylda lead the way as I followed behind a car tooted behind me since I wasn't concentrating, I was too busy texting Violetta since she never answered my other message.