Chapter 6 ~

At Leon's penthouse.

Violetta ~

I woke up to grunting coming next door as I looked down through the sheets, I was naked where I couldn't understand. After all, I had his shirt on last night but as usual, Leon wanted more of me which is okay because I wanted more of him as well.

When I got out of bed as my bare feet touched the silky material of his shirt that was on the floor, I put it over my bare body, and I went to find Leon. When I walked next door, I saw a home gym. It was huge when I leaned on the door frame to watch him work out it made me wet down below.

While I was looking at him, I zoned out which made me drool as I came out of thoughts, I felt him staring at me as I blinked a few times to get out of my thoughts he was laughing at me.

Leon: *Leans against the table* Babe, Are you okay?

Violetta: Yeah, I'm fine.

Leon: Then why are you looking at me like that?

Violetta: *Puts her hands around his neck* I guess I'm not used to having such a good-looking, sexy boyfriend in my arms.

Leon: *Holds her wait* Hmm, well how about giving this good-looking and sexy boyfriend some love because looking at you wearing my shirt and nothing else is making me want to grip you.

Leon made me laugh as he grabbed my waist to lift me on his waist and walked me to the bedroom when our lips connected, I felt my back on the soft duvet he kissed down my neck after ripping the shirt open to show my bare body.

As he kissed down my body his fingertips were leaving soft traces on every part of my body which made me moan, he took his joggers off and lined himself up with me once he dug his c*ck inside me humped for a long time.

I could feel liquid exploding from him hitting onto my stomach because he pulled out of me which made the liquid ooze all over my stomach.

It was such a great morning, and he was laying on my chest that's how tired we were I started stroking his hair because he loves it when she stroke his hair it calms him, Violetta soon heard him breathe.

Violetta then heard him mumble which made her think about what he said until he looked up to her and said it again, which made her heart stop because he's never said it to anyone ever.

Leon: *Whispers* I love you.

Violetta: *Looks at him* What? Leon, you don't love me don't be silly, you have never had a serious relationship.

Leon: But your difference to other girls is that you change me into someone better and no girl I have ever been with can take my hard pounding where you are not a piece of glass, you're not fragile like some girls I have slept with that's for sure.

Violetta ~

After some time, it was getting time for work and we had to have a shower and something to eat before going to work so Leon told me we would have a shower together then go out for breakfast on the way to work, I got in the shower first while I had my back to the cold frosted glass and just let the water hit my body to watch all the sweat off me I then felt two arms squeezing my breasts and a kiss on my neck.

I turned to face him, and he pushed me against the shower wall gently of course not too rough because he knew that he wouldn't want to hurt me.

We kissed again then it became a big make out he lifted my legs around his waist once again making me hump him while holding on to his broad shoulders I couldn't stop it's like he sucks me in which makes me want more of him every day.

We then got out of the shower and got ourselves changed Leon was done so he went downstairs to wait for me. I was taking too long for him, so he shouted up the stairs to me twice which made me agitated because it was annoying.

When I came down the stairs, Leon was gazing at me as if he was surprised or disgusted in what I was wearing.

Violetta: Leon, are you okay? Is there something wrong with my outfit?

Leon: Hmm, no baby you look beautiful.

I sauntered over to him, wrapping my arms around him to calm him down I was wearing trainers to go with my outfit which made me shorter than him, yep, he was the tallest one in our relationship.

After looking at the menu we walked inside to a window table, Leon pulled out the chair for me when I sat down, he sat down on the chair opposite me, we looked at the menus and ordered while waiting for the food I sat on his lap and took pictures of me and him.

Once I sat down, I could see Francesca and Diego walking up to us in the corner of my eye.

Francesca: Hey Violetta, how have you been?

Violetta: Hi Francesca, I've been just great, I see you with Diego then?

Diego: Why are you jealous? Well, I see you've moved on from me, haven't you?

Violetta: Yeah, and you've moved on with my best friend or who used to be my best friend now she's just a traitor since she's left my company for yours, how romantic.

Francesca: I'm sorry Vilu, I just didn't want to be apart from them and besides having sex with him is like heaven, I don't understand why you complained about it he's amazing I bet your guy isn't the best.

Violetta: You know what, I can't complain about my guy because he is amazing in the bedroom and out of the bedroom where Diego was only good in the bedroom but outside the bedroom, he was a nightmare. Francesca, may I introduce to you this Leon Vargas from Vargas business.

Francesca: No way!!!

Violetta: Wait a minute now Francesca he isn't yours, so back off.

Leon: Baby, calm down she's fine, trust me, sit down,

Once I sat down again Francesca and Diego left as we were about to eat our breakfast, I couldn't believe that Francesca tried to hit on Leon and how he just let her, but I must remember he's that kind of person, but he said that he loved me earlier on obviously I knew he didn't mean it because he doesn't know what love is.

After a while, Leon dropped me off at my office on his way to work. It was such a great morning together, but now it was time for work where I needed to concentrate and focus on my next project even with Priscilla.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman.

X