Chapter 2 ~

At Leon's house.

Melanie: Oh, Leon, harder.

Leon: *Shushes her* Shut up, my sister will hear.

Melanie: I'm sorry Leon, it's just I can't control myself when I'm with you.

After they finished, he asked her to leave, since he doesn't sleep with people, just has sex with them.

Leon: *Gets up* Now get out of here, like I said I don't sleep with anyone I just have sex that's it.

While putting his joggers on without a top, when she got dressed, he walked her out, as she left, he walked up to his sister Francesca's room and knocked on the door.

Francesca: *Tidying her clothes away* Uh, if your mom I wouldn't come in here.

Another knock but a different rhythm.

Francesca: If your dad, don't worry, I'm not doing anything bad, *Opens the door* I told you to leave me alone.

When she opened the door, she looked at me in shock.

Leon: It's been for me 20 minutes, you dork.

Francesca: Please don't say anything I know it's a mess.

Leon: You know if mom or dad come in here and see this mess you're going to be in trouble, right?

Francesca: It's not just that I will be in trouble for, but something else.

Leon: What do you mean?

Francesca: *Feels good* I have been sleeping with James Harries.

Leon: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!! YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING WITH ONE OF MY BOYS ARE YOU F" CKING SERIOUS?

Francesca: *Not feeling* I know, I'm sorry, it just kind of happened, and anyway you're not innocent either I heard you with Melanie Sánchez.

Leon gulped.

Francesca: Please don't tell mom or dad, it was a one-time thing, because if you tell them about this, then I will tell them about you and Melanie, now who do you think they will be mad more? Me or you?

She blackmailed him.

Francesca: We have promised each other not to discuss what happened between us and mostly we will never do it again.

Leon: Oh, so you think blackmailing me is going to keep my mouth shut, trust me Melanie was also a one-off, but I'm not scared if you tell mom or dad, because I'm a guy they don't care what I do, they will care what you will do where you're their little girl.

As he left her room leaving Francesca, he went into the office after getting changed when he walked into the office, he saw his aunt with a girl.

Priscilla: We want to know if Leon Vargas is in his office.

Leon: *Looks at them* Aunt Priscilla what are you doing here? and who is this strange girl?

Priscilla: Do you think we can talk in private in your office we have an idea for you?

Leon: *Looks at his watch* Of course, but I'm in a rush where I have a meeting in about 15 minutes.

We walked to my office and the strange girl just looked around my office in a weird way.

Leon: *Arrogantly* Like what you see?

Violetta: *Looks out the window* Sorry, it's just your Office is so beautiful.

Leon: Yeah, but I can change it whenever I want, anyway this idea you wanted to tell me what it is?

Priscilla: Well, Nephew we were wondering if you and your company would like to partner up with Violetta's fashion brand to be in her Magazine as the surfing model.

Leon: *Scoffs* Your serious right? You want my clients to be in some other Magazine so they will become our clients no way.

Violetta: *Spoke up* Look, Mr. Vargas or whatever your name is, I'm not happy about this idea either in fact, it wasn't my idea it was more your aunts, but I am willing to let you be a part of my magazine.

Leon: Well, first, nobody has ever spoken to me like that and second if you want me to do this then I have a condition.

Priscilla: I'm guessing this is about money, right? How about $500?

Leon: *Shakes his head* No, this has nothing to do with money, this is about I do the magazine with my clients, but Violetta must have a photoshoot with me in her fashion brand as my girlfriend otherwise count me out.

Violetta: *Argues with him* Uh, Violetta will not, first mister condition guy I have a boyfriend and I would rather stick a random guy in my magazine than you, so no way I'm not going to pretend to be your anything.

Leon: *Stands up* Fine, then count me and my clients out of this idea, now if you excuse me, I have a meeting, there's the door, find your own way out.

As Leon was looking out of the window, he could feel Violetta looking at him when he turned around to face them Priscilla was on the phone.

Leon: *Looks at her* Have you changed your mind?

She didn't say anything she just walked towards him and pulled him towards her lips, as they kissed, he put his hands around her waist as she was holding his neck once she pulled away, she looked into my eyes.

Violetta: You got yourself a deal Mr. Vargas, but one condition is my boyfriend doesn't find out about this.

When it was home time, he rested in bed thinking of Violetta kissing him, but he didn't understand why this kiss was special where he's kissed loads of girls in the office, but this was a different kiss where it was hotter.  

A/N

Thank you for reading.

Chapter 3.

Coming soon...

I love you all.