Chapter 5 ~

Priscilla ~

I was talking to the photographer ready for this Magazine shoot where Leon and Violetta were supposed to be here ten minutes ago, I looked at my watch which showed they were late, and I couldn't believe how unprofessional they were. Moments later they still hadn't showed up and the photographer was ready to leave which I had to try and make her stay by telling her they will be here any minute.

I rang Leon but there was no answer then I tried Violetta still no answer, in the end, I had to let her leave as she was walking through the door Leon and Violetta came running in trying to explain but I didn't let them because I was unhappy with them both.

Leon: I can explain Aunt Priscilla.

Leon started to explain while looking at Violetta.

Priscilla: You know what no I don't want to hear your explanation or excuses, I told you what time the shoot was, but you never turned up so the photographer, if you haven't realized, has left because of your professionalism and lateness.

Violetta: It wasn't our fault though.

Priscilla: Oh really? Who are you going to blame then? Me? Oh, I'm sure you would like that wouldn't you, but this is your own doing before you go pointing fingers at me.

I left before they said anything else leaving them feeling bad with themselves at the end of the day this is their fault, not mine, I told them when the shoot was, they decided to not make it on time, not mine.

As I looked behind me, I saw Leon and Violetta posing as I saw flashes of lights and shouting when I slowly walked back to the room, I saw the photographer and Leon and Violetta all lovey-dovey although I don't think they were faking it.

Photographer: I need a photograph on a motorbike as the badass couple

Priscilla: How about instead of a motorbike how about a desk half-naked?

When I said that they looked at each other like questioning each other, as they agreed we went into Leon's Office, Violetta went into a room to sort herself out as she stripped down, while Leon unbuttoned his shirt and let it hang over his shoulders.

Violetta came back in a sexy outfit and walked towards Leon, while Leon held out his hands to hold her waist and the photos started on the desk, on the chair, and on the sofa.

After some time, it was getting late the Magazine Shoot finished at 11:00 pm and Priscilla let Leon and Violetta go home, as Violetta was about to go back to her office block to collect her stuff Leon gripped her waist pulling her closer to him which made her scream playfully.

Leon: Woah, where do you think you're going?

Violetta: Umm, to my office block to grab my stuff ready to go home.

Leon: Oh, how about staying at my penthouse for the night hmm?

Violetta: *Questions* Do you think that's wise?

Leon: Oh come on, it's not like your Dickhead boyfriend is going to be waiting for you at home where he dumped your sorry butt come on you and me have a connection that you can't ignore and I bet you have moaned with me more than you moaned with that dickhead who only cared about is role and business he never cared about you I know he hasn't because otherwise, you wouldn't have accepted to be my fake girlfriend.

Which made Violetta look at him in a way very angry look like she couldn't believe he said that.

Violetta: Is this what you do to make girls sleep with you by bringing up their ex-boyfriends and make them feel bad about themselves.

Leon: *Gets cut off* Look...

Violetta: *Shouts* WHAT HMM? SPEECHLESS I KNOW THE KIND OF GUYS YOU ARE DON'T WORRY YOUR TYPE OF GIRLS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE NO FEELINGS THEY ARE JUST LIKE YOU COLD-HEARTED AND SELFISH WELL I CAN TELL YOU KNOW I'M NOT A COLD-HEARTED PERSON OR SELFISH I CARE ABOUT PEOPLE OKAY? AND SECOND OF ALL I'M NOT THOSE GIRLS WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR BODY AND NOT THEIR BRAIN BECAUSE I LOVE MY BRAIN AND MY BUSINESS, WHICH MEANS I'M NOT LETTING SOME PLAYERS MAKE ME THROW MY LIFE AWAY BECAUSE IT'S NOT HAPPENING.

Leon didn't say anything just kissed her making her kiss back, as they were kissing Violetta started pushing his shirt off his shoulders and let her shirt fall off her shoulders also, while they carried on kissing and stripping each other they landed on the sofa and all you could hear were loud moans getting louder echoing through the quiet corridor since nobody was around.

Violetta: *Moans* "Oh, F*ck me, Leon.

They got harder and louder until you could see Leon's D*ck ponding in and out of her harder which made Violetta's wetness come quite quickly than normal she never let go that quick for Diego before but with Leon it was different.

When they finished, they got dressed and Violetta was persuaded to stay at Leon's penthouse after having that amazing sex on his office sofa when she arrived at his penthouse, she went up to his bedroom to get changed into one of his shirts ready for bed she buttoned up some of the buttons, so it came off her shoulders not too tightly.

A/N ~

Thank you for reading. 

Chapter 6 coming soon. 

I love you all 

Rebeccaxchapman