Chapter 9

Leon ~

I wake to water running in the bathroom when I looked beside me, I couldn't see Violetta beside me as I got up to go to the bathroom, I spied through the gap of the bathroom door as it was closed a jar, but I could see Violetta's body I pushed the door without her noticing me and I crept in behind her by making her jump as I put my arms around her. 

Violetta: Leon, you frightened me. 

Leon: *Kisses her shoulder* Aww, well you left me to wake up alone, I wanted my morning kiss. 

Violetta: I must get ready for work Leon, where I'm already late. 

Leon: *Rests his head against hers* How about I call you in sick? 

Violetta: I can't, I have a party with Noah and Federico with the rest of the people in my company. 

Leon: *Pulls away* Wait a minute, Noah Spencer? Are you kidding me? Who else is going to this party? Is James Harries going to be there where Francesca is dating him? 

Violetta: Why do you care, who's coming to the party it's a work thing, not a night out. 

I didn't say anything I just got out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry myself off, when I walked into the bedroom Violetta followed me trying to get an explanation why I was feeling like this. 

Violetta: Why are you being like this? 

Leon: *Stubbornly* Just leave it okay? 

Violetta: No, I won't leave it, Leon, tell me what you mean? 

I went to walk off, but she gripped my hand to stop me from leaving, I put my jeans on and my shirt still ignoring her, until she walked off and left me to it.

When Violetta got dressed, I watched her tiny arse walk out the door ready for work, I couldn't let her go to that party not without me by her side where if she goes guys are going to be checking her out and she's mine nobody else's.

When I grabbed my jacket I got in the car to go to my office block when I parked up and made my way to the lobby I saw my receptionist with messages for me, when she put them in my hand I made my way to the elevator to my floor, as I arrived at the floor I saw the one and only Melanie great what the hell does she want I have enough drama in my life.  

Melenie: Ah, well if it isn't the playboy Leon Vargas, you just left me, for that stupid girlfriend of yours

Leon: *Stubborn* Look, if you hadn't noticed leaving you that night was supposed to be a message to say I don't stay with the women I sleep with.  

Melenie: But you stay with Violet or whatever her name is, what has she got that I don't have? 

Sh*t why does she do this now? I'm already angry with Violetta for going to a party without me and now she comes along and starts flirting with me like what the hell is she playing at?