Chapter 8

Violetta ~
I was working with Priscilla all day in my office when I heard my phone ringing, I couldn't answer it because I was working and Priscilla doesn't like an owner of a business use the phone while working especially for personal reasons outside work when I looked at the caller ID it was Leon. 

I thought he was at work, that's where he told me earlier and he just saw me. He can't miss me already. He doesn't miss anyone when I went to break. I had a text message from him that said. 

The Text Message: 

I know what you're thinking about why I'm texting you, I just wanted to say that I'm going to Los Angeles for 2 nights, so you can stay at my penthouse. I've left a key in my mailbox and feel free to order in and I should be back on Wednesday I promise. 

From Leon. 

When I read the text, it wasn't time to reply I had to go back to work, so I left it and carried on working until he just kept texting me when I got to his penthouse, I rang him, but he didn't answer was he mad that I didn't text him back or answer his calls I was working.  

When he didn't answer me I just thought maybe he was sleeping so I had something to eat and put a film on, then I was getting tired  I changed into one of his shirts and grabbed his aftershave and put some on the collar so it was like was with me, as got into bed to fall asleep my phone pinged it was a message from an anonymous contact when I answered I saw a video attachment when I downloaded the attachment I sat up on the bed to watch it. 

Oh my God, he slept with another girl, I knew it I was just a part of his F*ck pad urgh, but why am I so surprised it's not like he was my boyfriend because we are just a fake couple for our brands that's it and I knew he was a player it's just who he is, but I can't believe he only now left, and he has already slept with someone.

After I threw the phone down on the bedside table and got back into bed even though I'm sleeping in a Player's bed, it's too late to go home, so I just rested. 

It soon became morning when I was woken by my phone ringing, I lifted my head off the pillow to see who it was, as I saw the contact ID it was Ludmila Ferro oh what does she want, Ludmila is Priscilla's daughter also known as Leon's Niece she is exactly like her mother let's just say that. 

Phone conversation ~

Violetta: *half asleep* Hello?

Ludmila: *Screams* Oh my god, Violetta did Leon sleep with another girl while being on a business meeting?

Violetta: *Takes the phone away from her ear* Look, Leon and I aren't in a relationship, okay? So, we can sleep or do anything with other people. 

Ludmila: But you look like a couple in the magazines of the photoshoot? And you're both practically glowing. 

Violetta: Look, we aren't a couple and second the glowing could be photoshopped. 

Ludmila: *Shocked* If you are not together with him, why are you getting so defensive about the situation? 

Violetta: Because you make me nervous Ludmila and with all these questions it's annoying me it's like I just woke up for god's sake. 

I hanged up on her because she was still asking stupid questions about the Leon situation, I laid back down on the pillow and thought about why Leon hasn't rung me back. 

Maybe he is over me, or maybe it was all a dream, at the end of the day, I knew something was going to happen because he didn't even tell me about this business Meeting like he had the guts to tell me he loves me and then he goes off and sleeps with another girl like as soon as he gets there. 

After a while, I got up and I made something for breakfast although I didn't have much of an appetite I sat down on the sofa and watched a bit of tv when the news came on with Leon and the girl I saw in the video. 

Well, it looks like Leon went on a business trip without telling his Girlfriend Violetta, because he was going to meet this new businesswoman called Melanie Sánchez, owner of Sanchez companies, hmm I wonder what Violetta feels right now? Is Leon Vargas the Business Player everyone knows or is he regretting everything to be with Violetta? Stay tuned for more after this... 

The news played in the background as I cried, he is a player and I never want to see him again ugh I threw my breakfast at the TV and ripped his shirt off my body, so I was laying on the sofa naked with just my underwear. I felt the pillow getting wet with my tears until I heard keys unlocking the door which made me just lay there. 

Leon: *Strokes her leg* Violetta? Baby? I'm so sorry. 

I pulled my legs away from him. I didn't want him to touch me where he's already touched someone else. I just ignored and went up to get dressed making him follow me. 

Leon: *Sits on the sofa* Baby, please I didn't do it on purpose, I was drunk, and I wasn't thinking. 

As he sat down on the bed watching as I was putting my skirt on until he walked up to me to grab my hand, but I just acting like he wasn't there until I was about to pick up my shirt, but he took it out of my hand and held my hand while kissing my neck which made me moan because he can make me weak.

Violetta: *Moans* Leon, stop, I can't. 

Leon: *Looks at her* Come on Violetta, it's not like I did it on purpose. 

Violetta: Fine, answer this question, do you have feelings for her? Did you like her at the time you were doing it? Or were you just being the player drunk? 

Leon: She doesn't make me feel the way I feel when we do it when I f*ck you God I crave for you more, but her no that's why I came home earlier I went to the meeting and then I got on the first flight here. 

Violetta: *Wraps her hands around his neck* Aww, Leon you think that?

Leon: *Smooths her arse through the skirt* Yes, baby, you make me crazy and right now I want to lay you on that bed and just f*ck you to make you late for work.   

Violetta: *Teases him* What are you waiting for? 

He kissed me roughly making me bite his lip and I ripped his shirt open while kissing him, he laid me down on the bed and kissed down my stomach to my skirt line until he pulled it down when I saw he just my pants, I unbuckled his belt.

He laid me back down while kissing me until he pulled his jeans and boxers down a little bit, so his crotch was peeking through when he entered himself into me it was rough, I was pulling him closer to me, it felt so good to have him inside me again after we went harder his sweat from his abs was rubbing against my stomach mixing our juices. 

Violetta: Oh, God, Leon that feels amazing.

Leon: Come, baby. 

It wasn't long until my stomach erupts with juice. After he came as well, he kissed down my bikini line to soak up all my liquid up he laid beside me, and I laid on his shoulder. 

Leon: Now, you were better than she was, do you know why? 

Violetta: Why? 

Leon: Because I just f*cked her and left, but with you, I don't f*ck you, I make love to you and stay right by your side that's the difference between what I feel towards you and what I felt for her she was nothing to me besides she had a boyfriend, and we were drunk but I'm sober and you're my girlfriend.

I didn't say anything I just laid on his chest feeling him stroke my hair I soon fell asleep even though I had to go to work, but I was tired from all that sex.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1