Chapter 4 ~

As Violetta left my office after we kissed, I couldn't stop thinking about even though it's not in my nature to care about just one girl, but Violetta is just like me, she is an arrogant and sexy businesswoman, God all I can think of is her cute ass in her tight skirt and her breasts holding up the shirt.

When I walked back to my office after my meeting, I saw a guy with dark black hair who looked angry.

Leon: *Walks in* Can I help you?

Diego: *Turns to him* You have some nerve to ask me that.

Leon: *Confused* Excuse me?

Diego: How dare you kiss my girlfriend and just for you to be on this firm.

Leon: I'm sorry, who's your girlfriend?

Diego: OH, LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW, VIOLETTA CASTILLO!!!

Leon: Oh, you mean that hot girl that was in my office yesterday, wow I have to say you don't deserve a girl like her, she's way too hot for you.

Diego: *Stands close to him* Oh, you have the nerve to say that to me, listen to me you, business player I love my girlfriend, but we are no longer together because it seems that she enjoys your kisses more than mine.

Leon: Oh, she broke your heart, is that why you're here so you can cry about it, God, grow up Diego, maybe because it's because she's doing the right thing.

When I was around the desk to face him, I bragged to him by talking about Violetta.

Leon: *Rubs it in his face* Yes, I kissed Violetta, and did she say that she kissed me first, I had nothing to do with it, I guess she liked me more than she ever liked you and you know what she loved every minute of it, in fact, I think she wanted more although she seemed like a horny kind of girl probably because she's not getting anything at home.

Diego: You are an arrogant player Leon; how dare you say that?

Leon: *Teases him* How dare I? it's not my fault your girlfriend wanted someone else.

Diego was getting angry, and he was curling his fists tightly getting ready to punch him, when he was about to aim for me, I ducked making him punch mid-air, as I came back up, he really punched me in the lip making me bleed, we got on a fight until we both bleeding and bruised until Noah Spencer came in, that's all I need.

Noah: Who the hell is that guy?

Leon: *Spits blood out* Violetta's Boyfriend.

Noah: Why is her boyfriend beating you up?

I just looked at him while washing the blood away, he looked at me in a way he knew what I did.

Noah: No way, Leon, you didn't? Did you kiss his girlfriend?

Leon: Hey, she kissed me first, she even told me that she had a boyfriend and she still kissed me.

Noah: Oh, so do you think she wanted this to happen to upset her boyfriend?

Leon: Look I don't know why she would do it and I don't frankly care at the end of the day this is just to get Priscilla off my back about being on her stupid magazine and besides if Priscilla never introduced me to Violetta, then none of this would've happened.

Noah: Wow, so now you're going to blame Priscilla?

Leon: Was there a reason why you came here?

Noah: "Yeah, Priscilla asked me to come and get you because Violetta has arrived ready for the meeting you have."

Leon: *Throws the tissue in the bin* Great, here it goes.

After I cleaned myself up all you could see was the marks and bruises that Diego left, when I walked up to Priscilla and Violetta, they looked at me with shock.

Priscilla: Oh, my god Leon, what happened?

Leon: Nothing just a loser got angry at me and punched me but believe me it's not as bad as what I did to him.

Violetta: What? You messed up Diego's face.

Leon: Yeah, he was devasted that you even mentioned him, and you still kissed me, but I told him that his girlfriend was the one who started it, even though this part of the business I don't your boyfriend was happy about it.

As she was about to say something, I cut her off and just walked into the meeting room to get it over with because I needed to stay away from Violetta even if she isn't with Diego anymore, I just can't be with her.

The meeting went on and I still couldn't look at Violetta, as we walked to the magazine shoot Priscilla wanted us to act like we were in love, but I couldn't because I don't fall in love easily, so I pretended.

After we finished the shoot, I walked back to my office with Violetta following while talking to me, but I wasn't really listening.

Violetta: Grabs his arm* Leon, I didn't know he was going to beat you up.

Leon: You know what Violetta, why don't you just leave because I can tell that you are a horny slut who just loves sex, you're like me but do you know what happens when we collide we hurt each other more because either the sex gets violent or we both fall in love and I don't do love.

Violetta: You know what Leon Vargas, I'm single now and your single, and maybe your right I am a horny slut who loves sex and Diego never gave me what I needed only when he wanted it, but when I wanted it he was never around, so maybe you can be the guy who pleasures me when we both want it because I can see the way you look at me and I can't stop thinking how much I wanted more from that kiss, but you just let me know.

As Leon didn't say anything Violetta teased him by brushing her fingers up and down the buttons of his shirt, but he just walked towards the door and opened it for her.

Violetta stopped by the door and gripped him.

Leon: *Being gripped* You know what f*ck it.

He walked her towards the sofa while kissing her and she kissed me back while unbuttoning his shirt, as Leon put her down onto the sofa, his shirt was open showing the hard abs to her until she pushed the shirt off his shoulders.

Making Leon rip her top in half while revealing her bare chest, she didn't have a bra on which made it easy.

They carried on kissing, as he went down to her core while kissing down to her slowly to her skirt which he had off in seconds, meanwhile she attacked at his belt of the skinny jeans and ripped them open as we stripped off so we were bare but Leon still had his boxers on until she pulled them down and we started having the best time ever.

After a while, they were cuddling on the sofa, while catching their breaths.

Violetta: *Traces the sweat along with his abs* Leon, you're sweating.

Leon: *Stroking her shoulder* Thank you, Violetta, but you're the one who's made sweat.

It wasn't long until Violetta fell asleep on his chest, Leon was still looking down at her since he never let any girl sleep on him but with Violetta, he felt like she was the same as him, but he was scared he was going to mess her up even more.  

A/N ~ 

Thank you for reading.

Chapter 5 coming soon...

Rebeccaxchapman1