Chapter 3 ~

Violetta ~

What did I do earlier? Oh my god I kissed Leon Vargas, Diego doesn't need to know, does he? I can't believe I cheated on him with the one and only arrogant businessman just for a stupid deal. Why couldn't he just go with the $500 hmm? Instead of the business deal all of this just him and his clients to be in my magazine, this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Priscilla and her stupid ideas, none of this would've happened.

While I was sitting on my desk since I had some paperwork to do before going to bed, but Federico was talking to me, while laying on my bed.

Federico: *Lays on the bed* Violetta, how are you?

Violetta: Bad, I had an unexpected visit from the owner of the office, and she's made me do something awful especially with her stupid ideas.

Federico: Let me guess you kissed Leon for a deal for him to be in the magazine.

Violetta: *Confused* How do you know about it?

Federico: Uhm, I hate to tell you this, but it was on the website of our company Priscilla put it up.

Violetta: What? She put it online, but it only happened today how did it go up that fast, oh no Diego is going to kill me.

Federico was trying to calm her.

Federico: Violetta, calm down, he probably won't go on our website like come on it's unlikely he's going to.

Violetta: I hope you are right because if he does see it, I am dumped.

Federico: But Violetta I thought you didn't love him that much; come on Violetta you are the most independent businesswoman I know which means you can do what you want.

Violetta: *Changes the subject* You better get going where I need to do some paperwork before I go to bed.

When he left, she started doing her paperwork until the laptop pinged where Diego was videoing calling, she was hesitant whether to answer or not?

She answered the call, there he saw Diego on the screen.

Violetta: Hey, my love.

Diego: Don't you hey my love me, why the hell are your lips on another guy's lips, and they aren't mine?

Violetta: Calm down, Diego, there is an explanation for it, I didn't do it on purpose.

Diego: Oh, I can't wait for this explanation.

Violetta: Okay, I just did it because it was part of a deal to do with business.

Diego: *Stubborn* What kind of business hmm? Was the business to see if he was a good kisser hmm?

Violetta: *Looks at him* I'm sorry, but he does I have a boyfriend because I told him before where I didn't throw myself at him straight away.

Diego: You mean to tell me that you didn't throw yourself straight away, and you told him you had a boyfriend, but you still wanted him to kiss you is that is?"

Violetta: What? no, it was business, but you know what when I kissed him, I didn't regret it, I enjoyed it and you know what he's a better kisser than you.

After Diego and Violetta broke up, she went to sleep after thinking of Leon Vargas.

While Violetta was asleep, Leon left Violetta a message since Diego went over to his office in the morning and punched him one.

The text reads.

Hey Business partner/fake girlfriend.

I just wanted to tell you that I can see you through the window and don't be late for the business meeting with Priscilla where she wants to talk about the magazine shoot.

From your arrogant Business partner.

L. Vargas.

PS: Your boyfriend has confronted me, and I have a swollen lip thanks to him.

End of text.  

A/N

Thank you for reading.

Chapter 4.

Coming soon...

I love you all.