1

Quick Note:

Hi! This is my first story in wattpad, I hope you will enjoy it.

I don't think I will be able to update continuously but I will try my best to update it frequently.

I will definitely finish this book.

Anyways I hope you enjoy the first part.

It had been 48 hour since the last time I saw them. I wondered if I ever was going to see them again.

+++++++++++ 

You probably wondering about who I'm talking about, let me explain it to you.

It was a Friday, after college, I had planned for the whole week this excursion to an old "haunted" orphanage. Personally, I didn't believe at that time the whole haunted house thing (I should have). People were all the time like "OMG, this is an old house and nobody lives in it. It must be haunted." And it wasn't the first time that I went to a house that was "haunted", anyway. I just liked going in old abandoned places because they were thrilling and exciting.

I took my bag, my flashlight and all of the necessary for tonight. The orphanage was in the middle of nowhere, in the woods near the mountains, isolated from the city or any building.

I texted my roommate to tell her I was going to come back home late. Has I was going deeper in the forest, it was getting colder by each step I took. After a little while, my legs grew tired of continuous exercise that I was doing. I should really start doing some sport more and get fitter if I want to keep doing this.

When I finally arrived to my destination, it didn't look as creepy as I expect to be. It was a big large house of two floor and it was illuminated by the brightness of the sun getting through the branches of the trees. By the house façade you could tell that the building was old, it looked a 100 years old. The story of this orphanage was truly tragic, apparently one of the orphan had killed a group of girl because he got jealous that the girls got to hang out with his crush but not him, after killing them he killed himself apparently and not much later they had to close the orphanage and the kids were sent to other orphanages.

The door was luckily was not locked, so I opened the door. Inside it was really dark and the only light was the light of outside getting through the windows. In the hall there was a little table with a photo of a man and a woman in front of the house smiling at the camera. In the wall there were photo hanging of children on a bench in front of the house. Kind of like a classroom photo, the tallest were in the back and the smallest were in front. I would say that the kid were not the same age. Below each photo there was the year, I continued looking through the photos until one in particular caught my eyes. 

The photo dated of 1947 it was the year of the tragedy but what really caught my eyes was the cut made over the face of a boy I supposed. I guess he was the killer and probably someone close to the girls must have made the cut out of anger. 

On the left there  was a big living room, the room was dusty but it wasn't as dirty as I expected to be which was weird if no one lived there. I took out my flashlight  to inspectionate the place. There was a fireplace in front of a long sofa. In the corner there was an armchair next to a long lamp  not that far away from the armchair there was a table with  four chairs. As I was inspactionating the place, I heard a really loud sound of a door shutting. 

 That scared the shit out of me that I froze on the spot. After coming back to my sense, I carefully went back to the hall what or who was the responsible of that noise, even though my legs were trembling. Weirdly there was nothing in the hall or in the hallway, the only thing was the door of the house was now shut. It must' ve been the wind I thought but I stayed on my guard just in case. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge, I tried harder but it wouldn't move. 

Panicked, I searched for a window but they were all locked. I ran back to the door to be sure she was really closed. As I was about to try again to open it,  I suddenly heard step behind me. I froze when whatever that was behind me touched my shoulder. I couldn't move at all and my brain couldn't work properly. I could feel that person breathing down my neck, chills went up in my back

"Booo!" My heart skiped a beat, that's it, it's the end of me. It was nice knowing you all but it's time, I must go hell's waiting for me.