two.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

sehun hit his alarm to make it shut up, letting out a small groan. he sighed as he reached for his phone, finding it plugged into his charger. he sighed in relief, grabbing it and checking the time.

6:30 in the morning.

fantastic.

sehun pushed himself out of his cocoon of blankets, slowly walking over to his closet. he changed out of his clothes from yesterday, seeing as he slept through the night. he groaned as he saw the little imprints the jeans made on his waist- he hated wearing the jeans his mom bought for him. they weren't form-fitting at all, and would often irritate his waist line. he changed into a pair of black adidas joggers and a white t-shirt, putting on a black hoodie over it. sehun made his way to his bathroom, looking at his reflection in disgust when the eyes met his mirror.

"my eyes are red and puffy!" he exclaimed quietly, "it looks like i just sobbed buckets- ugh."

sehun was suddenly hit by last night's memories. he frowned to himself, shaking the thoughts out of his head and washing his face in hopes of bettering his appearance. he looked at himself again hopefully, seeing that the cold water did nothing except make his cheeks tint pink.

"sucks to be a pale bitch," sehun whispered to himself, grabbing his toothbrush and brushing his teeth. he multitasked as brushed his hair along with his teeth, raking his fingers through the raven black hair to work away the frizz. he finished the rest of his morning routine before slipping on his black and white checkered vans, grabbing his black backpack and walking out of his room.

sehun avoided his mother's gaze and barely whispered an awkward 'good morning' to his father, grabbing an apple before walking out of the kitchen.

"where are you going?" his mother's terse voice stopped him as he was about to walk out the front door.

"school," sehun said quietly.

"you don't normally leave until 7:40," his father said in a monotonous tone, "it's hardly seven."

"would you rather i stay?" sehun whispered. despite his quietness, the sentence managed to travel all around the house.

"we'll expect you after school, then," his mother said. sehun's face fell, but he simply grabbed his skateboard from its spot besides the front door and walked away from his supposed home.

"it's so heavy in there," sehun mumbled to himself as he grabbed his headphones, putting them on. he plugged them onto his phone, going to his playlist.

TEENAGERS SCARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME-

sehun took his time getting to school, seeing as he had an hour and twenty minutes before he had to be in class. he skated at a leisure pace, looking away from the church he attended as he passed by it. sehun could practically feel the judgement radiating off of it in waves. he only turned up his music louder, drowning out his thoughts.

sehun skated into the school, thankful to see that the doors were already unlocked and he wouldn't have to wait out in the chilly october weather. he slowly walked into the school, seeing not a teacher or administrator in sight.

"i should go hang out in the art room," sehun whispered to himself, feeling as though he wasn't supposed to be there despite the school being open. he sighed, walking to the art room, which was across the school building. he hurried, stopping in front of the classroom when he saw that the door was already slightly ajar.

curious, sehun pushed the door open. the next song in the queue blasted through his headphones as he stepped into the room. his eyes scanned his surroundings until they fell upon a certain object- or rather, a certain person.

kim jongin stood there, head bopping along to whatever song he was listening to through his earbuds. he was painting on a canvas, and sehun couldn't see much due to his tall and muscly frame, but he could tell that jongin was outrageously talented.

kim jongin was something of a mystery- he never really talked in class, he always had his earbuds in despite the no phone in the classrooms rule, always had a saggy beanie on, and always had paint on his jeans and hoodies. he didn't have any friends- sehun liked to think that he was cool enough not to need any- and had the tendency to give off an intimidating vibe each time you made eye contact with him.

or, well, he intimidated sehun each time they made eye contact.

sehun cleared his throat to make his presence known, but jongin didn't hear so it was safe to assume that his music was louder than sehun's almost inaudible sound. feeling awkward just standing there unannounced, sehun cleared his throat again, much louder this time. jongin turned around, staring at sehun in surprise. his eyes slowly raked over sehun's body shamelessly. embarrassed and feeling somehow exposed as he was eye-fucked, sehun uttered the only words he could think of.

"i like your face."