sixteen.

sehun sighed as he plopped down onto his bed. it was a bit later, he had showered and changed into pajamas. he got under his covers, thinking about a certain someone. he was disturbed from his thoughts, though, when there was a knock on his door.

"it's open," sehun said, feeling a bit drowsy. his mother walked in holding two shopping bags.

"i bought these for you the other day," she said happily, "some more jeans, in case you grow out of the ones you have already. i'm not really sure if you're gonna grow any taller or not."

"doctor kim said i wouldn't," sehun replied. she shrugged, pulling out the ugly jeans and setting them on sehun's bed.

"just in case," mrs. oh said, "should i hang them for you?"

"no," sehun said, "i have enough jeans, mom. i don't need anymore. you should return it and get your money back."

"you don't like them, do you?" mrs. oh sighed, "you never wear the jeans i buy you."

"i don't like the fit," sehun answered truthfully. she frowned.

"are they too tight? i'll get you looser-"

"no, that's just the thing," sehun said, "they're not tight enough. it looks like i'm walking around in a bag of denim rather than actual jeans."

"well, you can't wear skinny jeans," mrs. oh said, "only girls should wear those."

ah, the double meaning.

"skinny jeans are the only jeans that i like, mom," sehun replied, lacing his tone with that same passive aggressive tone his mother liked to use. mrs. oh immediately slapped him. his head turned, the shock registering first. then came the stinging sensation.

"what the-" sehun immediately started.

"i will continue to do that until you start being sensible," mrs. oh said, "so hang up your fucking jeans."

sehun stared at her retreating figure, not believing that his mother actually hit him. his eyes quickly filled with tears as he threw the shopping bags across the room, letting it hit the door with a thud. sehun took a deep breath, telling himself that he was just being dramatic and it was just a slap. but still, he went to his contacts in his cell phone and scrolled down to the j's. his thumb hovered over the contacts, wondering who he should call.

jongin... or johnny?

he debated it for a second. jongin had depth, he would likely listen to him. but johnny was his boyfriend, and wouldn't it be weird to call someone other than his boyfriend when he was upset, no less someone he hardly met? then again, he did do some not so holy things with jongin, but sehun told himself it didn't mean anything. jongin was just looking for fun and sehun needed help being exposed to his type of fun. still, jongin did listen well.

sehun took another deep breath and knew who he should call.

he clicked the contact quickly before he could change his mind. the phone rang for a second before it was answered.

"what's up, sehun?"