eight.

"i wanna see just how sinful the church boy can get."

"hyung, we should stop," sehun mumbled out.

"would you stop be if i kissed you right now?" jongin asked, hovering over sehun, brown locks of hair hanging over his eyes. sehun gulped.

"i-i don't know," sehun said.

"should i find out then?" jongin asked cockily, lips brushing against sehun's, "something tells me you've never been properly kissed before, have you? does your little boyfriend make out with you?"

"n-no..." sehun shook his head, "he says i'm too innocent for that..."

"well that's a problem, isn't it?" jongin grinned, "tell you what- i'll be your sex tutor. i'll show you the basics so that you don't embarrass yourself in front of your little boyfriend, okay? does that sound like a deal to you?"

"r-really?" sehun asked, surprised, "you wanna be my sex tutor?"

"it's better than you embarrassing yourself in front of a much more experienced individual, isn't it?" jongin asked. sehun nodded.

"do we have ourselves a deal then?" jongin questioned. sehun bit his bottom lip, slowly nodding.

"yeah..."

"say it then," jongin said, "go on then, ask hyung nicely."

"please.... please be my sex tutor, hyung."

jongin smirked once again, causing sehun to get little butterflies in his stomach.

"you're such a good little boy, sehunnie."