nineteen.

"hey," sehun said as he walked into his house. his family were sitting at the dinner table, looking pissed.

"where the fuck were you?!" his mother exclaimed.

"i already told you, he was at the library!" jungkook exclaimed. did he knew that sehun snuck out the previous night? yes, yes he did. he saw sehun walk away with jongin from his bedroom window. was he about to snitch? no, no he was not.

"yeah, i was at the library," sehun nodded, "at that twenty-four hour book shop place. i was trying to read up on chemistry because i remembered i have a test monday."

"are you sure?" mr. oh asked. sehun nodded.

"yeah," sehun said, "midterms are monday. i needed to study."

"okay," mrs. oh said, not believing her son for a second but knowing she didn't have any proof to call him a liar, "you left your phone here."

"yeah, i forgot it," sehun shrugged, "i would have headed back for it, but it's a small town so i didn't think it would be dangerous."

"mm, okay," mr. oh nodded, now much more calmed down, "just don't do it again. jungkook, i'm sorry for accusing you of lying."

"it's fine," jungkook shrugged, "can i have my phone back now?"

"yeah, here," mrs. oh sighed, passing him his cell phone and then holding sehun's out for the elder son.

"cool, thanks. oh, jongin needs help studying for the midterms. can i go over today?" sehun asked. mr. oh nodded.

"yes, that's fine. it's good you're helping other students," mr. oh decided.

"don't you think it's odd that you're spending so much time together?" mrs. oh asked sehun.

"nope. we're really good friends," sehun said, "anyways, i'm gonna go grab my books and then i'll head out."

"okay," mrs. oh said, still suspicious. sehun quickly went to his room, throwing books into his bag before rushing to the front door.

"wait, sehun," mr. oh said, "jongin's straight, right?"

sehun turned to look at his dad.

"what?" sehun asked, pretending he didn't quite hear.

"jongin. he's straight?" mr. oh asked again. sehun's mother stood beside his dad. it was obvious the sudden question was her doing.

"yeah. jongin is straight," sehun said, "can i leave now?"

"you better not be lying, god's watching," mr. oh stated.

"jongin is straight. can i leave now?" sehun repeated, resisting the urge to roll his eyes, "i already texted him that i was going over."

"okay. don't come home too late," mr. oh said. sehun nodded, closing the door softly behind him since he didn't want to get in trouble. he skated his way to jongin's home, knocking on the door. he opened it, smiling at the younger.

"hey. you got away?" jongin asked, moving aside so that sehun could step into the house. sehun nodded.

"how's your day been? were your parents mad?" jongin asked. sehun nodded.

"yeah, they were, but jungkookie covered for me. he's really cool like that," sehun said, setting his skateboard down by the front door, sticking a lollipop in his mouth, "other than that, my day was pretty okay so far. better since i'm here now."

"good," jongin nodded, "so, what do you wanna do?"

"it's up to you, really," sehun shrugged, sitting down on the couch and crossing his legs kindergarten style. jongin smiled at how cute he was. he looked so tiny, staring up at jongin happily with a lollipop in his mouth. jongin stared at his lips for a second. they just fit so well wrapped around the sweet candy, so naturally he had to wonder about what else they could wrap around.

"should we move onto your next lesson?" jongin asked sehun. sehun, as always, blushed and looked away.

"w-what do you wanna teach me?" sehun asked. jongin hummed.

"what do you wanna learn?" jongin asked, "it's your lessons, sehunnie. you have the right to pick."

"jongin hyung," sehun said, taking the lollipop out of his mouth and looking at it for a second, "how do you... you know."

"how do i what?" jongin asked, knowing very well what he was trying to ask. it was just too easy to tease him. sehun slightly huffed, looking at the elder with a pout on his lips.

"how do you give blowjobs?" sehun asked, voice shy.

jongin could only crack a grin.