nine.

jongin wasted no time in smashing his lips onto sehun's in a way that almost painful, their lips shifting against each other hungrily. sehun moaned out, tangling his fingers in jongin's hair. jongin wasn't rushed at all, but sehun was already to begin to crave more.

"reckon i could make you cum just from dirty talking you?" jongin asked once he pulled away, eyebrow quirked. it was obvious sehun was already feeling it- his cheeks were flushed a deep pink, lips slicked with saliva from the bruising kiss that had him keening for more. he was breathing heavy, eyes dazed and semi-closed.

"w-what's this feeling?" sehun asked jongin.

"lust," jongin said, "don't tell me you've never gotten a boner before?"

"just... just ignore them till they go away," sehun replied. jongin couldn't help but coo.

"you're so fucking cute," jongin decided, sitting up properly for a second to take off his shirt, revealing his incredible body, "i wonder how someone can be so cute yet so fuckable?"

sehun blushed, "ah... you talk so dirty."

"don't you like it?" jongin smirked, hovering back on top of sehun, "i can tell you do."

"m-maybe," sehun nodded, still flustered.

"you're blushing pretty hard."

"how can i not after you kiss me like that?" sehun scoffed, trying to regain his normal, cool composure. but jongin wrecked that again when he leant down and licked the shell of sehun's ear.

"anyone ever just bend you over and fuck you till you cry?" jongin whispered seductively. sehun swallowed the saliva in his mouth. jongin let out another one of those dark, sexy little laughs that made sehun question his sanity.

"cause you should be fucked till you cry," jongin said, "fuck, if you were mine, i think i would spend entire days just wrecking your little hole. imagine that- my dick so far in you that you can feel me in your stomach. you'd beg me to let you cum, but i'm far too cruel to allow it."

sehun eyes were screwed shut, his thighs shaking just slightly. he was whimpering, imagining the way it would feel to be split open by jongin's cock.

"fuck, hyung," sehun moaned out, hips rutting up into the air as his orgasm hit unexpectedly. jongin coaxed him through it, whispering dirty sentences to him.

sehun breathed heavily, having trouble catching his breath as he calmed down. jongin stared down at him, giving a beaming smile.

"i think we'll have to work on your endurance."