six.

"what type of drinks do you like?" jongin asked from the kitchen.

"do you have any pink milk?" sehun asked. jongin let out a small laugh.

"no, i don't," jongin said, "it's too sweet for my taste. you still drink pink milk?"

"...it's my favorite drink," sehun mumbled out.

"how cute," jongin called, "i've got water, sparkling water, beer, or soda."

"sparkling water then, please," sehun said, now feeling rather childish that he wanted pink milk. jongin made his way back to the living room, handing sehun a lime flavored sparkling water.

"thanks," sehun said, taking it from him. jongin nodded, sitting besides him.

"wanna watch tv?" jongin asked. sehun's eyebrows furrowed.

"aren't we gonna work on the project?" he asked.

"we have two weeks," jongin replied, "what's the rush?"

"then why'd you invite me over?" sehun asked curiously.

"well, frankly, i wanted to get to know the pastor's boy more," jongin nodded to himself, "see if he's really as holy as everyone thinks."

"w-what do you mean by that?" sehun asked nervously as jongin made searing eye contact with him. his eyes seemed to hold the devil in them, but sehun couldn't look away. he was just too.... gorgeous, too raw.

"i have a feeling you're not as simple as they wanted you to be," jongin said, "something tells me you're not the good little church boy that everyone is so convinced you are. so tell me, oh sehun...."

"....what's your dirty little secret?"