ten.

"hyung, i'm sticky," sehun said once he caught his breath, squirming underneath the elder. jongin nodded.

"yeah- okay, let's shower," jongin agreed, getting up from the couch. he picked sehun up before the younger could sit up properly. sehun let out a squeal, instinctively wrapping his arms around jongin's neck to keep himself from falling.

"you're such a twink," jongin couldn't help but laugh. sehun huffed, rolling his eyes.

"i'm not a twink," sehun said, "you caught me off guard, is all."

"right," jongin scoffed, "you're totally and completely masculine, sehun."

"don't make fun of me," sehun mumbled, looking down. jongin rose an eyebrow.

"whoever said being more feminine then masculine is a bad thing?" jongin said, "i think you're cute. a cute little twink."

"i'm literally taller than you," sehun deadpanned.

"by like one inch!" jongin said defensively, "besides, i like making you blush."

"bully," sehun mumbled as jongin carried him upstairs with ease, "you know, anyone else would have dropped me by now. i weigh a lot."

"eh, it's cause you're shoulders are wide," jongin shrugged, "you're pretty light."

"either that or you're just really strong," sehun decided. jongin shrugged, opening the door to a room.

"here," jongin said, laying sehun on the bed.

"is this your room?" sehun asked curiously, sitting up properly against the headboard.

"yeah," jongin answered, "make yourself comfortable, i'll get the water running."

"okay," sehun decided, looking around. contrary to what jongin said, his room wasn't a mess at all. in fact, it looked like it was hardly lived in.

"are you ocd or something?" sehun asked.

"yeah, a little bit," jongin called from the bathroom connected to his room, "control issues, remember?"

"oh, yeah," sehun nodded, squirming slightly in his pants. his crotch was sticky from his ejaculation and it wasn't comfortable at all. he huffed, deciding to take off his joggers and his boxers. he never really liked boxers- but his mom bought them for him, so he didn't have a choice in the matter.

"how warm to you like it?" jongin asked sehun, poking his head out from the bathroom. his eyes widened upon seeing sehun. the hoodie he was wearing covered up his bits, but his milky white thighs were on full display.

"sorry- it just felt really gross," sehun said, embarrassed. jongin shook his head as he eye-fucked sehun. it seemed that was becoming a habit of his.

"it's fine, don't worry about it," jongin said, "so, how warm do you like it?"

"pretty warm," sehun said, "but whatever you're comfortable with is fine."

"alright," jongin nodded, reentering the bathroom properly. jongin sighed, shaking the perverse thoughts of his head. sehun definitely wasn't ready for what he was thinking about- he got hard just from being near jongin.

it is rather cute, watching him squirm when i invade his personal space.

"sehun, the shower's ready," jongin said. the younger got up from the bed and walked to the restroom, leaning up against the doorframe awkwardly. jongin glanced to him.

"you can get in first," jongin said, "i need to take my contacts out."

"first?" sehun asked, surprised, "as in, we're showering together?"

"of course," jongin answered as he walked over to the his and her sinks, grabbing his contact case, "you need to get used to intimacy, sehun. consider it part of your tutoring."

"o-okay," sehun nodded, seeing the logic in jongin's words. jongin glanced at him through the mirror and sehun turned red.

"yah, hyung, close your eyes!" sehun exclaimed, "don't be a perve!"

"alright, alright," jongin laughed, going back to taking out his contacts, "calm down."

sehun huffed, taking his hoodie off once he was sure the elder wasn't looking. he quickly entered the glass shower, closing the door behind him. the shower itself was pretty huge. sehun sighed as the hot water hit his skin, his eyes closing. he didn't even open them when he heard the glass door opening again, a clear sign that jongin was stepping in.

sehun didn't dare look to him. it seemed that his heart was beating incredibly fast. sehun took a step forward, soaking himself in the water.

and then suddenly hands were on his waist, his back being pressed flush against jongin's chest. embarrassingly enough, sehun could already feel a boner coming on.

"hyung," sehun whispered, "what're you doing?"

"cleaning you," jongin responded as he reached for the shampoo. he squirted some in his hands, then lathering it in sehun's hair.

"why are you so sweet?" sehun questioned jongin.

"what do you mean?"

"you don't have to wash me, you know," sehun stated, "i won't get upset if you aren't sweet with me afterwards."

"don't be ridiculous," jongin scoffed, "aftercare is one of the best parts of sex."

"i find that hard to believe," sehun laughed.

"i'm telling you the truth," jongin insisted, "trust me, sehun. if i don't take care of you afterwards, both you and i will end up feeling pretty empty inside."

"okay," sehun said as jongin rinsed his hair out for him.

"ah- you're hard again?" jongin laughed, "i've not done anything?"

"yah, don't make fun of me!" sehun huffed, "i'm not used to being close to boys like this."

"whatever you say," jongin snickered, "well, at least we're in the shower so i won't have to clean up a mess."

"what do you mean?" sehun asked, but jongin's hands were already reaching around his waist, grabbing hold of sehun's cock. sehun immediately moaned out, head falling back against jongin's shoulder. jongin pumped sehun's erection maybe twice before the younger came without warning. jongin tsked.

"yeah, we definitely, definitely need to work on your endurance."