thirteen.

sehun woke up to his phone blaring. he shot awake, noticing the finger in his mouth that most certainly did not belong to him. jongin groaned in his sleep, pressing himself even closer to sehun. that's when sehun noticed it- the boner that jongin had.

"jongin hyung, wake up, wake up," sehun said, finger falling out of his mouth, the elder groaned, instantly rutting his hips against sehun's ass. sehun instinctively moaned, but then shook his head.

"hyung, wake up!" sehun exclaimed, the elder finally waking up, "i need my phone, someone's calling."

"shit- okay, okay," jongin said, then noticing his not so little problem, "fuck, god damn it. alright, whatever, it sounds like it's under the bed."

sehun looked under the bed, spotting the phone. he grabbed it, eyes widening when he realized it was his mother.

"hello?" he answered immediately.

"what time are you getting home?" she asked, "it's getting dark outside."

"oh," sehun said, jongin suddenly standing behind him and grinding against his bum, "uh.... it might be a little while."

"well how long? your father wants to know," his mother asked.

"maybe thirty minutes-" sehun said. jongin tsked, shaking his head at the younger.

"an hour?" sehun asked. jongin nodded in approval.

"about an hour, mum," sehun said, "is that okay?"

"that's fine, i suppose. oh, ask jongin if he wants to come over for dinner," his mother added, "he seemed like a nice boy."

"j-jongin," sehun mumbled out, trying to keep a moan in, "do you... wanna stay for dinner when you drop me off?"

"i'd love to," jongin whispered in sehun's ear.

"he said yes, mum," sehun squeaked out when jongin slipped a hand in his boxers, hand grabbing harshly at sehun's bum.

"lovely! i'll cook lasagna, i'll see you in an hour or so, sehun," his mother stated, then hanging up. sehun immediately scolded jongin.

"yah, my mother was on the phone! why would you do that?" sehun whined, embarrassed, "what if i had moaned?"

"but you didn't," jongin responded, pulling sehun's boxers down, "you have a really nice ass, sehun."

"whatever," sehun blushed, jongin's finger brushing over sehun's tiny pink hole. sehun moaned and his hole immediately clenched around air.

"cute," jongin said, "can i finger you?"

"mm... i guess," sehun whispered, still not used to jongin's straightforwardness.

"lay down on the bed," jongin said, and sehun obediently did as told.

"good boy," jongin praised, sitting on his knees behind sehun, "ass up, face down."

sehun mumbled to himself as he followed the directions, ass on full display. he felt so embarrassed. he was sure that if it were anyone else, he'd tell them to fuck off for even trying to get him in that position. but with jongin... he wanted to.

"it's so little," jongin snickered, "you really are a virgin, aren't you?"

"shut up," sehun whined, but he was silenced when jongin pressed his tongue flat against his perineum. he stuttered out a moan.

"y-yah, w-what're you- ah, fuck," sehun moaned, jongin suddenly pushing his tongue past sehun's rim. sehun instantly became hard, moans and cries slipping out of his mouth. jongin grabbed hold of his own cock, slipping it out of his boxers. he started to jerk off as he ate sehun out, obscene slurping sounds filling the room. sehun moaned continuously, holding back a budding orgasm.

"m-more," sehun whimpered. jongin removed his tongue, slipping in his index finger of his free hand into sehun. sehun all but screamed, whiny moans rumbling from his pouty lips.

"you sound so pretty," jongin teased, sliding in his middle finger and ring finger. sehun cried at the stretch, but the pain obviously didn't bother him since he was so eagerly fucking himself back against jongin's long fingers.

"f-fuck, j-jongin," sehun begged, "t-touch me..."

"i'm sure you can cum from this," jongin snickered, marching the pace of both of his hands so that he was finger fucking sehun at the same rhythm as he pumped his cock.

sehun sobbed when jongin forced his pinky in as well, feeling jongin's thumb press up against his rim. he started freaking out since he knew what jongin was trying to do.

he wanted to fist him.

"hey, hey, calm down," jongin told him softly, voice sweet, "you're okay. daddy's got you, yeah? you're gonna feel really good, i promise, alright?"

daddy...

"d-daddy," sehun moaned, the sound going straight to jongin's achy cock. jongin groaned, finally starting to become vocal as he eased his thumb up to the knuckle. sehun was sobbing, holding on tightly to the bedsheets. he wasn't sure if it was pain or pleasure running through his veins, but the feeling was euphoric. but it wasn't enough- he still wanted more.

"shit, you're sucking in my hand," jongin groaned out, pushing his knuckles past the tight ring of muscle, successfully sticking his entire hand into sehun's heavenly ass. the view was just too hot- he could feel himself about to release. sehun had already came a long while prior, seeing as he gave up on trying to hold in his orgasm. he wasn't nearly experienced enough to even try to do that, let alone succeed at it.

jongin twisted his hand once, twice, and then three times against sehun's prostate before they both came, black spots dancing across sehun's vision. sehun came onto the bed while jongin painted white ropes on the younger's thighs, making a mess of him.

the pair breathed heavily, jongin carefully removing his hand from sehun. jongin pressed himself against sehun, placing sweet kisses on his back.

"did- did you like it?" jongin asked curiously, since he knew a lot of people weren't comfortable with having an entire hand up their ass, "we won't do it again if you didn't enjoy it."

sehun gulped, pushing his sweaty hair out of his face. he blushed, finally seeing how big jongin was when he turned to face him. he was somehow even larger than his hand was.

"i- i loved it, daddy."