five.

"i'm home," sehun said as he walked into his house. his mother and father were at the dining table, chatting over a cup of coffee.

"hey hyung," jungkook said, sitting on the couch in the living room, "how was school?"

"it was fine," sehun said, then looking to his parents, "i have a school project i have to do, so i need to go over to jongin's house."

"jongin? who's jongin?" his mother frowned, "i don't recognize the name. is he new? will he be joining the church?"

"actually, he moved here about three months ago," sehun said, "so if he hasn't joined the church by now, then maybe he doesn't have the time."

"everyone should have time for god," mr. oh stated, "jongin. huh. i want to meet him."

"why?" sehun asked, getting slightly nervous.

"because i want to know who you're hanging out with," mr. oh said, "what's wrong with that?"

"nothing- oh, he's here," sehun said, "um, he's just picking me up. we're heading to his place."

"invite him in for a glass of juice or something," mrs. oh said as the doorbell rang. jungkook shot to his feet.

"i got it!" jungkook exclaimed, somehow making it to the door before sehun could.

"oh, hi," jongin said in his wonderfully deep voice, "did i get the wrong address? does an oh sehun live here?"

"yup!" jungkook all but shouted, swinging the door wide open, "i'm his little brother, jungkook. come in."

"oh, alright," jongin said, stepping into the house and spotting sehun, "hey, you got what you need?"

"hello there," mrs. oh said, going to greet jongin with her husband, "i'm sehun's mother, and this is my husband."

"nice to meet you both," jongin said, glancing around the house, "uh, nice house."

there was paintings of jesus and holy crosses everywhere. sehun felt like he was gonna shrivel up and die from embarrassment.

"sehun tells us you moved here three months ago? if you need any help settling in, you can pop by the church. i'm the pastor, and i know a few girls who'd be more than happy to help you find your way around," mr. oh winked at jongin, shaking his hand.

"oh, no thanks," jongin said, "it's a small town. i've already figured out where everything is."

"oh, alright. still, feel free to drop by the church whenever you want," mr. oh stated. jongin nodded.

"sure," jongin replied awkwardly.

"can i interest you in a glass of juice?" mrs. oh asked.

"no thanks, i don't drink juice. too sweet," jongin said, "really, if sehun's ready, i'll get out of your hair."

"yeah, i'm ready," sehun nodded, seeing as he had let his parents know that he was going to jongin's, "let's go."

"alright. bye then," jongin told sehun's parents awkwardly before turning to jungkook, "later, little dude."

"later!" jungkook grinned, giving jongin a fist bump. sehun was in a hurry to leave the house, and jongin was in a hurry to follow.

"you ride a motorcycle?" sehun asked once they were safely outside, staring at the cool vehicle, "that's so cool."

"yeah," jongin nodded, "i only have one helmet, so you can use it."

"okay," sehun decided, allowing jongin to put the helmet on for him. jongin even went as far as he fasten the buckle for him, then mounting the bike.

"get behind me and hold onto me tight," jongin said. sehun nodded, sitting down properly on the motorcycle and then wrapping his arms around jongin's waist. he placed his head on jongin's shoulder.

"is this okay?" sehun asked him. jongin flattened sehun's hands against his abdomen properly. sehun could feel every outline of muscle that jongin had, every line of his abs and six pack. he blushed, looking to the ground as jongin turned his head just slightly to look at him.

"good?" jongin asked. sehun nodded, and jongin started driving. it didn't take too long before jongin reached his house, which was more of a mansion than a regular house. sehun had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the ride. it was his first time on a motorcycle.

"that was fun," sehun said as they got off the bike, "i'd never ridden one before."

"yeah, i noticed you're always on your skateboard," jongin nodded as sehun took off his helmet.

"notice a lot of things about me?" sehun asked without thinking, eyes then widening, "oh, wait, i didn't mean for it to sound like that- i only meant that you're very observant-"

"it's fine," jongin told him, taking a step forward and running his hand through sehun's hair, "you've got helmet hair."

sehun blushed as jongin worked his fingers through the raven locks. jongin pretended not to notice, instead continuing to mess with his hair until it was completely smoothed down.

"on second thought," jongin said, working his hands until sehun's hair was in a quiff, "you look good like this."

"ah... thanks, hyung," sehun said, then looking to jongin's house, "should we go in now?"

"yeah, let's go," jongin nodded, walking up the porch steps to his mansion. sehun followed jongin silently, his heart beating wildly.

i've never reacted like this to anyone before.... ah, i need to stop, i have a boyfriend for crying out loud!

besides, he's not gay.

"are your parents not home?" sehun asked as he entered the silent house.

"my mothers work overseas," jongin answered as they took their shoes off at the door, "sorry for the mess."

"it's not messy at all," sehun shook his head, looking around the place. everything was so sleek, so modern. and very, very clean.

"like what you see?" jongin asked. sehun looked to him. he nodded.

"it's really cool here," sehun said, "so, where are we gonna work on the project?"

"here in the living room," jongin decided, "my room is an actual mess. here, sit on the couch, i'll get you a drink."

"okay," sehun nodded, sitting on the couch without question.

"you're very obedient, you know," jongin said. sehun shrugged slightly.

"is that a bad thing?" sehun asked nervously. jongin quirked a brow.

"no, actually. it's quite convenient, since i have major control issues."

sehun let out a small laugh.