The Past comes to light

(Bryan's pov)

I woke up in a dark place. There isn't eny light enywhere. Then I see the teddy bear that i saw before I past out. "Hello Bryan" He says "Where am I?" I ask "In your head.. Your memories" He says "Why is it so dark then?" I ask "You've forgoten what you were. You've forgoten who you were. But don't worry. Your childhood will come to light soon enough. You'll remeber who and what you were and are still" He says. I am super confused. What i were? Who I were? I look at him with the eyes that say 'What the heck do you mean' he sees that and comes closer. He looks me in the eyes and says "Lets go down the forgoten memorie flow" Then a door shows up in the darkness "Go on.. We have little to go thru and little time to go" I nod and open the door and walk in. I walk in a hallway that has different doors. The hallway looks like something out of space. I look to my left and see the teddy bear there.

I walk to a door that has my favorite color baby bottle on it. I look at the teddy bear and he nods. I open the door to see that I'm in a hospital room. I see a woman, a girl, a boy and.. WILLIAM AFTON!? What is he doing here!? I see him holding a teddy bear. I look little and see that I am in the woman's arms. "Dosen't that mean that I belong in the afton family?" I think out loud "Yes, that means Ballora and Springtrap are your parents and that Baby and  Michael are your siblings" The teddy bear said. I look at him and ask "What happend... We look so happy and why I ended up in the hospital in the first place?" I say. "All will come clear soon. Now follow me" I nod and start to follow him "Chris meet fredbear!" Was the last thing I hear Afton say as the door closes.

We are back in the hallway. I turn around and see a foxy mask on the door. I walk up to the door and open it. There i see. Little me holding on to Fredbear while I walk around the house. Then behind the corner jumps out a person with a foxy mask. Little me yells from the top of my lungs and then fall down crying while the person with the foxy mask laughs. "MICHAEL!" I hear Afton yell and then see Baby running by my side. "Shh.. It's okay Chris. Big sister Elizabeth is hear" She says and  calming me. Little me hugs her. If looks could kill Michael would be dead. Afton and Elizabeth are looking at him in a way that would murder someone. That sends him running "He always liked to scare you but one day he went too far..." I look at fredbear. I sigh and start to walk to the door.

We are back in the hallway and I see that there is three doors left. I walk up to a door that has Baby's mask on it. I look at fredbear "You saw how Elizabeth came to be baby this is your memory that is little... You know what. Just look for yourself" fredbear said. I turned back to look at the door. I open it and there I see Eliza, Afton and little me. "Daddy I want to play with her! Didn't you bild her just for me?" Elizabeth says. "Elizabeth look you can't go near her you know that alre-" "William can i speak with you for second?" "Sure Henry.. As for you young lady do not go close to her" William said and started walking away with this guy named Henry. I look and see Elizabeth going close to her and little me didn't like it at all. "Dad?" "Hold on Chris" "But dad" "Ugh what is it Chris?" "Elizabeth is going to her" little me said and pointed at where they were. I see Afton's eyes flash with fear. He starts to run where they are but it is too late. Baby has already got Eliza. "He was a stupid man... Telling his daughter that it is her and not expect her to walk up to her... Time to go we have one more to go"

I look at the door.. It looks wierd. It has blood and freddy, bonnie, chicka and foxy mask's on it "What is behind this door?" I ask "The case on why do remeber what i showed you" fredbear says. I nod and open the door.

(there is gore don't read if you don't want to)

I walk in and see a birthday party. I see little me trying to leave but then I see my brother and his friends circled around me. "Yo little bro! We are going to help you give the fredbear a big kiss!" He started laughing as he and he's friends grabed me and lifted me up. "No no no put me down! Please!" Little me yelles "You heard him guys! He wants to give the bear a big kiss!" My brother says. Little me starts to cry more and more closer they get. I look for the teddy bear but he isn't enywhere to be seen. I look back at me. "Alright boys!"

"Three"

"No please Michael!"

"Two"

"Brother! Please!"

"ONE!"

They are laughing while I am in the bears mouth. I look with tears in my eyes then I heard Crack... I heard the laugher die down... there is blood leaking out of my head... The bears teeth are in my head and they are locked in... "C-Chris? B-brother?" I hear my brother say "No. No no no! This wasn't what I wanted to happen!" Then I see him fall down on he's knees. The bears mouth opens and younger me falls out right infront of Michael. It almost looks like my head could break in half eny moment.... "Michael we should go now before we get in trouble!" One of his friends say. My brother takes me into his arms and looks down at me. "No... I'll not run and leave my brother to die!" Michael yells right when the nurses and a cop runs in. They take me from my brothers arms...

(Seen ended)

Next thing I see is that I am in a hospital room and Michael is next to me. "I am sorry... I am sorry!" He says over and over again.. Then I see that my heart beat starts slowing down and then... Flat line... Nures and doctors run in and push Michael out  the room. They came out "Sir. Afton... I am sorry we couldn't save him..." the doctor says. Then Michael rans out of the hospital. 5 years later I woke up and after that I see that they are trying to get contact on my family but they couldn't so they told the younger me that they died... I look away and get out of the room and enter the hallway.

"One more to go Chris"  I nod and walk up to the door and see that it is all black exept few white and yellow spots. I open it and see younger me crying with fredbear in his hands "W-who are you?" he asks "I am you.. The older you" I say with a smile "Oh right... I was expecting you" He says "Huh?" I tilted head "I am here as long as you don't exept what you were and are" He says and reaches for my hand. I look at it and take it  "I exept it" I say. He smiles and then starts to fade away "Thank you... Take this key and help the twisted one's like you've me~" Was the last thing I heard. I look at my hand and see there is a bracelet that has a golden key on it. I smile...

"I will"