Hey Sister

(Bryan's pov)

I woke up and feel like i am leaning against something or someone. The memories of yesterday night came in to my mind and I remebered that my mother came in and sang me a lullaby.. I turn a bit and see her smiling, leaning against the wall while having one of her hands on my head. I smile little bit. Then my mom wakes up and looks at me. She sighs in releaf and hugs me little tighter quickly untill she returs to the small hug. I look at her "Good morning mom" I say with a sweet smile. "morning little angle. Did you sleep well?" She says and brushes my hair little bit with her hand. I nod and hug her. "I think that it is time to tell your sister that you're alive" She says. I nod and get up. "I'll go find the others" My mom says. "Okay" I say and start to change my clothes.

I walk out of my room and go find the others. I only find my mom and Elizabeth. I wave at them and they wave back. I walk to them with my smile. "Bryan, Mom told me you have something to tell" Elizabeth said. "Do you remeber your little brother Chris?" Ballora says. Elizabeth's face turns little sad looking and she nods. "What about him..." She says "He is alive" Ballora says. Elizabeth's eyes widen "Wha!?" She yells in shock "Where!?". Ballora points at me. I see Baby's eyes widen even more and that there is little bit of oil coming down her cheeks. I walk up to Eliza and wipe the little oil trail from her cheeks. I chuckle "It is good to see you too big sister" I say and let a tear come down my cheek. Then she wraps her arms around me tightly "This better not be some sick prank!" I hear her say between her own sobs. "No.. It isn't" I hug her little bit tighter "I am here.. Alive" I say and kiss her forehead. She let's out a little giggle. Our mom joined in to the hug and we stayed like that for few minutes untill the others came online.

After the day I I decided to do some paperwork in my offise. "Hello Bryan" Molten says. I sigh and keep doing the paperwork "What do you want" I say. "Oh just came here to see how things are doing before my friend comes back" He answers, I could hear the smirk that he has on right now. "Who?" I say and stop doing the work. He laughed evily and vanished. I sigh. Then I hear a knock and then the door opens little bit "Chris?" I hear Elizabeth ask "Yeah" I answer. She walks in to the room and plays with her hands for a bit. "Is everything okay" I ask and stand up from my chair. Eliza nods and looks at me with worried look "What's wrong" I ask.

"Chris? Were you just talking with Molten?"