Chris's daughter

(Chris's pov)

I close the book I've been reading to my daughter "C'mon dad! I want to know what happens next!" My daughter says. I let out a little laugh "It is getting pretty late, Vanessa" I say. "But dad? Is that story even real? I don't believe in that grandpa, grandma and aunt Elizabeth were animatronics" Vanessa says. I place the book in the bookshelf and walk to Vanessa "You don't have to believe that that book is true" I say and pat my daughters head. She lets out a little giggle "Alright! Time to put you to bed! Aunt Eliza is coming to wisit you! And uncle Michael as well" I say and we start to walk to her room in the hotel "Is my cousin Alex coming over with aunt Eliza?" She asks "I can ask later" I answer. We get to her room and Vanessa takes her rooms key and we walk in. She runs and jumps on to the bed. I sit next to her. "Dad where is mommy?" Vanessa asks. I bit my lover lip. The memories of when her mother died after giving birth to Vanessa rushed thru my mind. "I'll tell you when you are older" I say with a smile. Vanessa nods. I give her a little kiss on the forehead and leave the room "Don't worry Henna... I'll keep our daughter safe like I've promised" I think and start to walk to my room that is right next to Vanessa's.

(Vanessa's pov)

I woke up. It is 2am. I got up and start to walk around the hotel halls. I run in the halls because why not? I get to where are the bookshelfs and I take one book. Then I run back to my room to read it. After I am done reading it I start drawing. I miss mommy... Even if I never met her I still miss her.. It is my 6th birthday soon! It is fun to be a daughter of a CEO. You got to eat free pizza and go on a free rides. Also I LOVE my granparents, aunt Eliza, uncle Michael, cousin Alex and of course my father! I drew all of us in the place where I lern to swim! It was a fun day!... I still wonder... Is the story about the twisted animatronic's real? Is that story that dad told me real? I put my pen on the table and look at the yellow Fredbear that my dad give me on my 4th birthday. I took it from my pillow and look at it "Fredbear.. Was that story that dad told me today real? I don't believe in that grandpa, grandma and aunt Elizabeth were animatronics and then some spirits give my grandpa second chance of living" I say to the plush... I sigh.. I see something yellow at the corner of my eyes. I turn to look at it. It is a yellow bunny.. It is big... It has purple bowtie on its neck... Purple eyes and super big but creapy smile... And I don’t know if my eyes are messing with me but it seems to be glitching little bit. We accidentally make eye contact and it says something that scared me....

"Time to get you to the party... Vanessa..."

The end