Dad!?

(Bryan's pov)

Yesterday was fun. I wake up and walk to the others "Hey Bryan!" I hear Helpy yell. I wave at her and walk up to her "So... How is the day going" Helpy asks. I was about to answer untill we all heard a noise from one of the rides. We all start to walk to the rides. When we get to the rides I heard laughing that only one person could do. We stop and start look around. "Hello Bryan. Long time sience we saw.. Isn't it!?" I heard him laughing. I stared look around trying to find him. Then I feel something grab my leg and I see that it is rusty, green and slimy chain. My eyes widen and I was abel to get it off my leg before I would be draged to him. Then he jumps infront of us. "Missed me?" The trash rabbit said with a smile "How are you alive!? I saw  you fell in to the portal!" I yell and back up little bit. He just laughs "You really think that the portal would do something!? I came back after those twisted one's left... But Enyway!" He says and points at me "You Really THINK that I'LL let YOU have MY family!? YOU AREN'T even related to them! So do you really think that I am going to let you do that!?" Springtrap says. I could see the fire burning in his eyes. "DAD! You need to relax he-" "Shut the heck up Elizabeth!" He yelled at Elizabeth. I look at him with anger. "How dare he yell at his own daughter!?" I think. Then I did something that I was going to regret.

Slap

.. I slapped him so hard that his head turned to the side. "Sh**"  I think. The others stare me in disbelieve but Elizabeth and and mom look at me with a look that says "Run!". I start to back up and see that he is more angryer than before. "You've made a mistake" He says with a broken, rusty and angry voise. He then grabs hold of the chain that he held in his hands few moments ago. Then he started to run at me. I started to run. My friends want to help but then Molten was trap them. I feel a chain wrap around my leg and I fall down. I turn aroun and see the person I called father once coming closer. I gulp and sigh. I look him in the eyes "Your son, Chris, he is still alive" I say. That made him stop dead. He looks at me before running at me and then holds my neck "HOW!!? You tell me right now where MY son is or I WILL kill you right here, right now!" He yells at my face. I see that Elizabeth has somehow got away from the trap and is running at us "DAD PUT CHRIS DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!" She yells but then realysed that she used my real name. I see My father's eyes widen. He brushed some hair off my forehead and sure enough he saw the scar and stitches. He dropped me and I see little bit oil coming down his cheek "C-chris?" He says. Eliza slides from between our father's legs and hugs me tight. Our father just stands there. Looking at us with oli coming down his eyes. He has dropped the rusty, slimy and green chain. I hear someone walking and we heard someone say "Hey dad, sis 'n bro! Long time sience we last saw!" We look to our right...

"Michael?"