Forgiven

(William's pov)

I wake up on the ground. The last thing I remember is that I sacrificed myself so the device can work the right way. I sit up and rub my hand against my head. Am I dead? "Daddy?" I hear someone say. I turn to look who said it "Elizabeth?" I say. I see my daughter in her humanself.. It has been so long that I've forgot what she looked like. She looks so beautiful. I see tears start coming down her cheek's. She gets up and runs at me. She hugs me tightly and I hug her back and let my own tears run down my cheek's. "How am I alive?..." I think. I look and see my device in two pieces. I pull away from the hug. I look around to see if something messed up... But everything is right. The kids are kids again, my wife and daughter are human again and that puppy is a puppy again. I sigh in relef. I feel something hit the back of my head "Ouch" I think. I turn around to see who or what it was and I see  "Jenny?" I say. She then hugs me tightly "DO NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN! I... I thought that I lost you..." She yells at me. I can feel her tears coming on my shirt. I hug her back "I am sorry Jenny" I say. I look where is Michael and Chris. They run and give me a big hug. Elizabeth joins in our little family hug. I pull away from the hug and look where the other kids are. They look at me with huge smiles on their faces. Fredbear shows up right next to them.

I look at the Fredbear "How did I survive?" I ask. Fredbear looks at the other kids and smiles "They forgive you and there so give you a second chance of living with your family... Also an old friend of yours forgive you as well" He says with a smile. I look at the other kids "but.. The children should be going.. They weren't abel to leave earth if they were an animatronic and now that they aren’t..." He says. Then thete is a bright light and when the light faded the kids were ghosts. They looked super happy "THANK YOU!" They all say in sync. Elizabeth walks up to a ghost that is yellow "Susie.. Have a happy afterlife" Elizabeth says. Susie nods and then looks at me "I forgive you William Afton.. We all do" She says with a smile. Soon enough all four of them are riseing to the sky. We all wave at them with smiles on our faces. I look at my family.. We are all together.. And we are all going to take care of this teampark.. Together.. As a family. "So... I think that it has been a long day and that we all need to rest" I say "There is a family room that has one bunk bed and a bed for two in the hotel" Chris says. The next thing I see is that..... "I AM GOING TOP!" Elizabeth yells and starts running to the hotel "No your not! I am going top!" Michael laughs and started running to the hotel as well. I look at Jenny and Chris.. And we start to laugh.

"C'mon I don't want them to kill each other in the hotel. We did got everyone back not too long ago"