Chapter.1

King.

"What we about to get into tonight?"Dayquan asked us as we sat in Kyrie's living room.

It was Thursday and we was all bored as hell.

"I don't know man."Kyrie stated rubbing over his waves. "My babymama been trippen."

"I told you to stop fucking with that lil ass girl, now she using yo' ass like the bitches on Maury."Dayquan shook his head and I laughed out.

"Shut up nigga."Kyrie mugged throwing a pillow at him.

"Kyrie, can I go to a party with Coby tomorrow night?"Some girl asked coming from the back looking down at her phone.

"Where is yo' clothes Kennedy?"He mugged her and she mugged him back.

"On my body." She scrunched her face up at him.

"So you don't see nobody else?"Dayquan looked up at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Hey Dayquan."She answered dryly.

"Yo' pin head ass."He teased and she flipped him off.

"Can I go or not Kyrie?"

"Yea you can go, but just remember you not dumb."He eyed her. She nodded and walked back into her room.

"That's yo lil sister or sum?"I asked and he nodded.

"Yea she my lil sister."He replied.

"Y'all know that nigga Malik?"Dayquan asked us and we both nodded.

"Yea, what about him?"

"He doing a kick back this Friday. We needa slide through."He told us.

"I'm down with it."I shrugged sitting back and lighting my blunt up.

"Yea me too."Kyrie replied as I passed him the blunt.

"How Ashley?"Kyried asked looking over at me and I smacked my teeth.

"I'm slowly getting tired of that girl, she becoming way to clingy. I be needing my space and she just be all up under me."I shook my head.

"Nigga quit lying. You still love struck."Dayquan pursed his lips at me.

"I'm being deadass B. The sex is just getting boring to me."I shrugged. "It ain't even the same nomore."

"Well my love life is amazing."Dayquan smirked taking a pull from the blunt.

"Nigga you got two girlfriends. That's so nasty, you gone catch something."Kyrie scrunched his face up at him.

"And not."Dayquan waved him off. "You just jealous because I'm living the life and you stuck paying child support."

"Man I don't pay no damn child support."Kyrie mugged him.

There was a knock at the door and Kyrie got up and answered the door.

"So you don't see my damn calls?"Jamie snapped pointing her finger at him.

"Man what is you even talking about? You ain't call me."Kyrie mugged her. "Where is my damn son."

"My son is at the house with my mama, I need two hundred dollars though."She smacked her gum.

"Hood rat."Dayquan shook his head and she looked over at him.

"What you say?"She tilted her head to the side. "And King I know you not over there laughing, because I will go get Ashley in a heart beat. Don't play with me."She rolled her neck.