Chapter.15

King.

I woke up the next morning, and didn't feel Kennedy. I sighed to myself, she probably still mad at me.

I hopped out of bed, and walked in the bathroom. After I was done doing what I needed to, I walked out.

I walked in the closet, and something didn't seem right.

"What the fuck.."I mumbled, All of Kennedy's clothes were gone.

After putting my clothes on, I pulled my phone off the charger and dialed her number.

"Hello?"She answered on the last ring.

"Ken where you at? Why all of your stuff gone?"

"I just need time to get my mind right Ja'Korian.."She trailed off.

"The fuck you mean get your mind right!"I snapped, and she hung up.

I looked at the phone weird before calling her number again.

"Damn Kennedy, who hurt you?"

"Nobody, you just not about to yell at me."She said, and I sighed to myself.

"I'm sorry baby..but why you packed all your stuff? Where you at?"

"Don't worry about all of that, I just needed to get away from a little bit."

"Kennedy..You know I'm here for you baby, just come home please."I begged, and I heard sniffling come from the other end.

"I got to go Ja'Korian."She croaked out, and hung the phone up.

I huffed and looked at my phone weirdly, "Fuck man, hell nah."I shook my head, walking out of the room.

I walked downstairs, and my uncle was down there watching tv in the living room.

"What it do unc."I gave him a quick head nod.

"Damn, why you in such a rush?"He looked at me.

"It's Kennedy man.. she- she just being difficult right now. I got to go find this girl."I replied, grabbing my car keys.

"Kennedy? I thought she was upstairs with you."I stopped what I was doing, and looked back at him.

"What you mean you thought she was upstairs?"

"She was here last night, we had a little conversation and then she walked in here."He shrugged.

"The fuck!"I lashed out, "What the fuck did y'all talk about? Because now she's gone!"

"Yo' chill, she was just telling me how she was really feeling, and I told her to fuck what y'all think.."He shrugged.

I took a deep breathe; and pinched the bridge of my nose, "Dammit unc, I got to go find this girl.."I headed towards the door, and stormed out.

I hopped in my car, and sped towards Kyrie's house.

*

"So she packed all of her things, and just dipped?"Kyrie rubbed his temples, as we sat in his office.

I nodded and he sighed deeply, "Man damn Kennedy.."He trailed off, looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you have any idea where she could be?"

"Mmmm..."He hummed, "We got a auntie out in Michigan.. but I don't think Ken would go that far."

"We'll just get Dayquan to track her then."I told him, and he nodded.

"Let's get a move on this then.."We both got up, and walked out of the office.

*