Chapter.7

3Months Later..
Kennedy.

"Dang I'm bored,"I huffed, scrolling on my instagram feed.

Me and Adrian have been together for three months now, and it's been extremely good.

I took Autumn on her offer, and I got me some box braids..Also Makayla and Autumn took me out to get my nails professionally done.

I ended up making my Instagram public, just to show off pics of me, Adrian, Autumn, and Colby. Sometimes I would post myself, but just selfie's not fully body pics, because well..I didn't have the body.

"Kennedy come here real quick!"Kyrie yelled from the living room, I rolled my eyes and got out of my bed.

I walked inside the living room, and he was spread out on the couch, "What Kyrie?"

"Tell this damn girl, that the first Friday is better than all the other ones."

"Who are you talking about?"I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Makayla, who else?"He made a face at me.

"Well I mean..."I trailed off, and he put the phone on mute.

"Don't start cock blockin' me,"He mugged me, and I busted out laughing.

"Okay okay my bad, but yea it is,"I shrugged, about to go back into my room.

I walked in my room, and called Adrian's number, "Hayy Baybehhh,"He sung into the phone, and a big grin came across my face.

"Hey, what you doing?"I asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Shiii nun,"He coughed, "Why? Want me ta' come get you?"

"I mean you can..."I drawled off, and he huffed into the phone.

"What I told you about dat'? Anyways, I'll be dea' in a lil bit,"He told me, "And you betta' be ready Ken, can't be waitin' all day ni'."

"Okay,"I giggled, and hung the phone up.

I went into my bathroom, and start getting ready. After I was done with everything I needed to do, I went inside my closet to find something to wear.

I ended up putting on a white tank top, with some light high waisted blue jeans, and  black fendi slides. I slipped my jean jacket on and finished up everything else I needed to do.

"Kennedy! Yo' nigga here!"Kyrie shouted, I grabbed my purse and walked into the living room.

Him and Kyrie were having a deep conversation, about something. They didn't even notice me come in.

"I'm ready,"I smiled, and they both looked over at me.

"Aight lil ugly, I'll see you later on,"Kyrie playfully pushed me before throwing himself on the couch.

I rolled my eyes, and Adrian grabbed my hand, "Yo' Adrian, don't forget to talk to yo' pops,"Kyrie said, and Adrian nodded.

We both walked out, and got in his car, "What does Kyrie need you to talk to your dad for?"I asked him, and he shook his head.

"Ya' so nosy, don't worry bout it Ken,"He pulled out the parking lot.

"Well you guys never tell me anything,"I pouted, crossing my arms.

He sucked his teeth eyeing me, "Some thing's you just don't need ta' kno',"

I rolled my eyes, looking out the window.

"..And ya' can fix det' luh funky ass attitude,"He cuffed my face and made me face him, "Gimme kiss, since you wanna act like dat'."

"No,"I tried moving my face.