Chapter.6

*Trying something new, so I'm going to be writing in third person pov, and see if I like that better*

***********

Kennedy frowned up at her now cracked screen. Her and Kyrie were horse playing, walking up the stairs to their apartment, and she ended up dropping it.

Kyrie on the other hand, thought it was quite hilarious that Kennedy cracked her phone, he's been waiting on her to crack that phone, because she was always clumsy. She was always dropping it.

"It's not funny Kyrie,"Kennedy pouted, and Kyrie chuckled at her.

"Girl calm down, I'll go get it fixed for you tomorrow,"He smiled, showing off his new pretty white teeth.

Kyrie actually just got his braces off, and now he was sporting his new look. Braces or without braces, he was the man, or well that's what he thought.

He always thought highly of himself, that's how he was raised. Kennedy on the other-hand.. not so much.

She would always find the not-so perfect things on her body, she either didn't like her hips, or her stomach, or her arms. It was always something, that she thought was wrong. She was very insecure.

"I've been taking care of my iPhone, for three years now,"She complained, "Now it's all ugly."

Kyrie huffed, he felt himself getting frustrated with his little sister. To him, Kennedy was turning into a big crybaby, and he wasn't feeling it. At. All.

"Shut up, like I said I'll go get it fixed for you."

Kennedy just eyed him, Kyrie was always so mean to her.

*Ring Ring*

Kennedy looked down at her cracked screen, and saw Adrian's name through the cracks. She smiled to herself, before picking the phone up.

"Hello?"

"Hayy lil baybehhh,"Adrian sung into the phone, making Kennedy cheese even harder.

She didn't know what it was, but everytime she would talk to him something in her just sparked up and it felt amazing.

"Hey Adrian,"She plopped down on the couch, and put the phone on speaker.

"Whea' ya' at?"

"Home, chilling with Kyrie. Kayden is with his folks,"She picked at her chipped nails.

She never really went to get her nails done before, and plus her real nails were long and pretty. She kept them up, and she just paints them herself.

Kennedy never really gets to do what all the other girls in school do, because she is always watching Kayden and then Kyrie just doesn't get into all of that stuff. So she just teaches herself things, and kept herself up the best way she could.

"Coo coo,"Adrian said into the phone, "You still want meh ta' stop by dea', ta' chill witchu?"

"Yea, that's cool."She got up off of the couch, and made her way towards her bedroom. She wanted to change her outfit.

"Ight,"He hung the phone up.

Kennedy threw her phone on her bed, and walked into her bathroom. She examined herself in the mirror, she turned her body to the side and smirked to herself.

She was getting a little thick. She looked at her small breasts, and sighed.

Y'all gone get big one day...She said to herself. She was tired of looking like a little girl in the chest.