Chapter.5

Kennedy.
"Hea', please take dis' damn thang,"Adrian handed me our baby, "Dat' thang kept cryin' last night, a niggah didn't get no typa sleep,"He shook his head, and I chuckled.

"Maybe he doesn't like you,"I shrugged, "Because he doesn't cry that much at my house."

"Well it kept cryin' at mine, but c'mon I have ta' walk ya' ta' class baby mama,"He smirked, and grabbed my hand.

"Where is Autumn?"I looked up at him, and he shrugged.

"I dun kno', wen we got hea' she ain't come in wit' meh,"He answered me, "Why?"

"Because, we have next class together and she's the only person I talk to in there,"I explained to him.

"Well text ha' phone, because she's my ride from yo' house today."

"Oh yeaaa, I forgot your walking home with me today,"I smiled to myself.

"You kno' I gatta walk my baby mama home eerday,"He flirted, making me blush. Like always.

I haven't heard from King after he told me that it wasn't going to work between us, so lately I've been spending time with Adrian, and Autumn. Since Coby is always busy with basketball now.

We made it to the classroom, and he stopped in front of the door, still holding my hand.

"So check it, I was thinkin' det maybe Friday night I could take you out or sum,"He smiled at me.

"Adrian..I might have to watch my nephew Friday night, but I actually would love to go out with you,"I told him honestly, I start feeling Adrian just about a week ago, nobody knows it though.

"Dets coo', because we can chill at yo' place. I'm on whateva' time you on shawty,"He smirked, and I blushed looking at the ground.

"I'll let you know,"I smiled up at him, as the last bell rung.

He nodded, and walked off to his class, I walked inside mine and went straight to the back.

Everybody as usual stared me down as I walked to my seat, I hated that it made me feel a type of way.

I put my things on the ground, and start copying what was on the board, as I was copying my work Autumn came into the classroom.

She crept to the back where I was, "Hey guh,"She greeted, with a big cheesy smile.

"Where was you?"I whispered,

"I was wit' ya' bestie,"She winked, and I gaped my mouth open.

"I know you and Coby didn't..."

"Wha'? No guh,"She scrunched her face up, "We just chilled dets all,"She shrugged, I eyed her for a little bit, before going back to my work.

"So, um your brother is comin' over my house today,"I told her, smiling to myself.

"I kno', he told meh I'm his ride back home ta'night,"She pulled her notebook out, and copied some of my notes down, "You like him or sum?"She smirked over at me, and I shrugged.

"Eh it's a iffy type of thing,"I told her honestly, because I kind of still had baby feelings for King.

"Because ya' still stuck on ya' ex, what's his name? Ting? Ling?"

"King,"I corrected her, laughing a little, "And we weren't together,"

"Yea dat niggah,"She tapped her pencil on her chin, "Well I can't tell ya' who ta fuck wit', buh I say go wit' Adrian,"She shrugged, going back to writing her notes down.