Chapter.9

King.
"Yurrrrr,"Dayquan sung as him and Kyrie walked in my house, "Where you at pussy hoe?"

"I'm in here,"I answered him from my man cave, "...And don't come in here making all that damn noise, like you crazy nigga,"I mugged him.

"Shut the hell up, I do what I want."

"Yo' King, I talked to Jahari,"Kyrie stated, and I cut the t.v. down and sat up.

"What he say? He gone deal with us?"

"He willing to sit down and have a real conversation with us, but look man his son and Kennedy broke up."

"Oh really now? Why?"I asked, and he sat down.

"He cheated on her, and I want to beat that lil nigga ass but we need to do this deal with his pops."

"Man fuck all of that, Kennedy like a little sister to me. That nigga can get it, I don't give a fuck,"Dayquan stated, standing up and waving his arms everywhere.

"Nigga sit the fuck down,"I pulled him back on the couch, "We just gone have to figure out a different way to get back at the lil nigga, without jeopardizing what we have going on with his pops."

"Hello?"Kyrie said into his phone, and me and Dayquan looked at him.

"He what? You being deadass? Word to mommy that nigga gone get it, preciate it,"He hung the phone up, and hopped off of the couch.

"What happened? Why you look like you about to kill somebody?"Dayquan asked, looking at him like he was crazy.

"That little punk ass nigga just embarrassed my little sister in front of the whole fucking school!"He snapped, "On my mama dead grave I'm about to beat his ass. I don't give a fuck what we got going on with his pops, he can get this smoke too."

"It's all pressure behind Kennedy,"Dayquan stood up with him.

"What he do?"I furrowed my eyebrows.

"He telling niggas that they fucked, then gone show everybody her draws,"He snapped, and my blood start boiling.

"How the fuck he even get that shit?"I stood up.

"Nigga do it look like I fucking know! He gone pay for the way he doing my lil sister. She to damn innocent, and pretty for that shit,"He snapped, snatching up his car keys.

"Well I'm coming with you. He not about to do her like that,"I got up, and slid my slides on.

"Nah I got an idea,"We all walked out of my house, and got in his car.

"What's yo' idea?"Dayquan asked him, as we got inside his car.

"I'm about to go get Kennedy, and she gone whoop his ass,"He told us, and I looked at him funny.

"...But she not a fighter."

He looked over at me and smirked, "You haven't been on the scene lately, Kennedy got into a fight at school, and she won."

"Yo' you deadass? Who she fought?"

"Some girl. I forgot her name,"He shrugged, "But she beat the shit out of that girl, I got the video. I'll show you later on."

Once we made it up to the apartment complex, a girl walked up to Kyrie.

"Kyrie can I talk to you for a sec?"She asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows at her.

"Yea, what is it Kabrisha?"

She grabbed his arm, and pulled him to the side. She whispered something to him, and he nodded.