Chapter.2

Kennedy.

I woke up to loud banging on the door. I carefully took Kayden off of my chest,and I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I opened the door and King was standing there looking down at his phone.

"Kyrie not here."I gave him a bored look.

"That's cool, I can wait."He shrugged and walked inside.

"I didn't say you could come in."I put my hands on my hips.

"You was thinking it though."He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I walked over and picked Kayden up, I took him to his room and then I went into mine.

I walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine, after I was done I put on a tank top with some tights. I wrapped my wet hair into a messy bun.

I walked to the front where he was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"You already ate?"I asked and he looked up at me.

"Nah, you must be cookin'?"

"Yes. That's why I asked you obviously."I made a face at him.

"Girl fix how you talk to me."

"Or what?"I tilted my head at him.

He chuckled and got up and walked over towards me. "Say that again."

"Or wha-"

I was cut off by him grabbing me by my neck and planting a kiss upon my lips. I don't know why, but I actually liked it. Considering that he was my very first kiss.

"Like I said..."He trailed off pulling away. "You gone watch the way you talk to me."He smirked and walked back over to the couch.

I was just standing there looking dumbfounded. After collecting my thoughts together I just walked into the kitchen.

Kyrie walked through the door as I was cooking the bacon.

"Hey bug."He came over and kissed the side of my head. "What you cookin'?"

"Food. Obviously."I said smartly and he mushed my head.

"Shut up girl."He chuckled going to the refrigerator. "We need to go grocery shopping."He looked up at me and I sighed loudly.

"You must be going by yourself this time?"I looked over at him and he pursed his lips up.

"You so funny Kennedy...You know I don't know how to grocery shop."He chuckled patting my shoulder.

"But Kyrie!"I whined out. "You don't know how to act in the grocery store either!"I continued to complain.

He just sat there looking at me funny. "Hurry up so we can go."

I threw my head back and rolled my eyes. Kyrie is so embarrassing in the store, he makes me seem like I'm the older sibling.

I finished up cooking,and then I fixed everybody a plate.

"C'mon nook, you gotta come eat."I shook Kayden so he could get up. I picked him up off of the bed,and walked back into the front.

I put him in Kyrie's lap and then I made my plate.

"Um Dayquan throw yo' plate away. I'm not your maid."I eyed him. "And get out the kitchen, that's yo' third cup of juice. Other people gotta get some too."

"Well excuse the hell out of me."He put his hands up in surrender. "Kyrie get yo' little sister. Trynna be somebody mama in this bitch."He mugged me and I mugged him right back.