Chapter.19

5Months Later.

Kennedy.

"I'm so glad we made up guh, I've missed you and my lil tootie."Autumn smiled as she rubbed my big belly.

"I've missed you too, and sorry I was buggin out like that."I gave her a small smile, "Have you talked to Coby lately?"

"No, and if I do I swea he gettin' his ass beat."She rolled her eyes and I sighed to myself.

"What he do this time Autumn?"I chuckled and she huffed throwing her head back on the couch.

"So we been fuckin' around lately, and I brought up a relationship and he start actin' funny."

I looked at her and smirked, "I knew y'all liked each other. Coby just has commitment issues, he'll come around soon I promise."I patted her thigh and got up.

"Whateva, but how is King? How he doin' findin' out about his brudda?"

"Um..."I trailed off walking into the kitchen, "Him and Tommy have actually been spending a lot of time together."I shrugged.

"Oh ya? Dats good, and Trina? How she?"

"Last I heard from her is that she was going to therapy."I answered her.

A couple weeks after what happened Trina ended up going back home, she start going to therapy to help her. We haven't talked much since then, the only person she really communicates with is Dayquan everybody else she barely talks to us.

Kyrie and Makayla was still good, and she was getting bigger and bigger. Kayden was full of energy now which was good, we didn't need for him to go mute again.

Today me and King was having our gender reveal for our baby, he was now fully healthy all he had was some scars but that was it, and he was going to get them covered soon with some tattoos.

As for him and Tommy they've been glued to each other. Everybody thought he would be mad and block Tommy out, but actually he got attached quickly and I honestly loved their relationship. This is what he needed.

"Yurrrr!"Coby busted through the house with a crockpot in his hands.

"Hey Coby."I smiled walking up and hugging him. He looked behind me and stared at Autumn and she glared at him with a frown.

"Mummy made some meatballs for the reveal, she couldn't make it because she got to work extra shifts today."He told me and I nodded and took the crockpot out of his hands.

"Hey Autumn."He gave her a small smile and she rolled her eyes.

"Coby."She mumbled before walking out of the kitchen and he chuckled to himself.

"That girl is crazy man."He shook his head running his hands over his waves.

"Well Coby you thought y'all was just gone keep sleeping around and she wouldn't get attached?"I looked over at him with a look and he waved me off.

"It's not even that. I just feel like I will never settle down right now, fucking gives me a relief. Some type of satisfaction."He shrugged, "I love the feeling of me being in control, I can't be tied down right now."

"Better let her know that, you can't just string her along."He nodded and sighed deeply before walking out of the kitchen.

As I was laying some more food out King and Tommy came through the door laughing with each other, "Hey baby."King came up and kissed my forehead.

"It smells good as fuck in here Ken."Tommy smiled at me.

"Thanks, where is Ciara and the kids?"I asked him as King wrapped her arms around my waist rubbing my stomach.