Chapter.14

King.

"What's poppin Unc."I smiled, dapping my uncle up.

"Wassup."He smiled, sitting his suitcases on the floor, "It feels good to be out of the pin, and you seem like you doing good nephew."He looked around the room.

"Learned from the best."I shrugged, "Can I get you anything though?"I asked, and he shook his head.

"I'm straight, but who is the beautiful little thing here?"He looked over at Kennedy.

"Oh, this my girlfriend Kennedy."I pulled her close to me, and she gave him a small smile, "Ken this is my uncle Adonis."

"Nice to meet you."She stuck her hand out, and he grabbed it and kissed the top of it. Making her blush.

I rolled my eyes at him, my uncle was such a mack.

"Let me show you your room unc, and then we can talk business."He nodded, and picked his stuff up.

*

"So tell me about how everything is running right."He smiled sitting down in my man cave.

"We ended up making that deal."I told him, and he ran his hands through his hair.

"Oh yea? Now you know since you've made a deal with the Cubans, they got you through whatever."He looked at me.

"I know un-"

"No King..They do things differently, they'll start a whole war with the city and then some."He gave me a serious look, "That's why I wanted you to wait till I got out, I told you that hard head of yours is going to be the death of you."

I just waved him off sitting back in my seat.

"Anyways..where you meet that fine ass shorty in there?"He asked, referring to Kennedy.

"Man getcho old ass on."I chuckled, "But that's my boy Kyrie's lil sister.."I told him.

"You know I'm just playing nephew."He smirked, "How long y'all been at it?"

"Almost a year now, and I even got a mini King on the way."I smiled proudly, and he looked at me.

"Yo' you foreal B?"

"Yessir."I smiled.

"That's mad good son."He dapped me up, "Do yo' shit then nephew."He playfully nudged me.

"Yea I know.. I'm just a lil scared though.."I trailed off.

"What you mean?"

"C'mon unc you know my pop's didn't want nothing to do with me and my moms. So I never really knew a father's bond, how do I even be one when I didn't have one?"

"Man.. all I can tell you, is to step yo shit up. You've been telling me this game shit ain't for you, you was only holding it down till I got out the pen. I'm out, I'll take over and just make you a hit man. Less trouble for you, and you can be there for yo' ole lady and baby. So you can be a good father."

"You really think I'm going to be a good father?"

"Man I know you is son. You got a good head on your shoulders, my nigga you is in college I know you got this."He said, and I nodded.