Chapter.8

Adrian.
I was at the mall with this girl named Rittany, I ended up meeting her at Popeyes. She worked there, and we ended up chilling after her shift.

She was kind of a big girl, but she had a ass on her so I kept her around. Plus she was good at sucking dick.

"What sto' you wana go in ni'?"I asked her, as we walked out of Forever 21.

"Uhh I'm kind of hungry, can we get something to eat?"

I nodded, and grabbed her hand as we walked towards the food court. We got in line at Chick-Fil-A. After ordering our food, we went and sat down and start eating our food.

"So like how have you been? You barely even text me anymore,"She said drinking some of her vanilla milkshake.

"I just be busy dat's  all,"I shrugged, "Why? You miss mah dick or sum?"

"Well yea.. but I miss you too."

My phone started ringing, and Kennedy's name popped up. I quickly grabbed my phone, and declined the call. She called again, and I declined her call again.

"Who keeps calling you?"Rittany furrowed her eyebrows, and I waved her off.

"My luh susta, she prolly juss askin' me sum,"I lied, "I'll talk ta' ha' lata."

She nodded, and we finished up our food. We both walked out of the mall, and I drove Rittany back home.

"Bye Adrian, and call me tonight,"She leaned over and pecked my cheek before getting out of the car.

I watched her ass move and jiggle as she walked towards the house. I licked my lips, and zoomed away from her house.

Kennedy called my phone again, and I picked up, "Yes Kennedy?"

"Dang, what's wrong with you?"She asked, and I sighed to myself.

"Nun, you juhh kept callin' and I was busy." I told her, "You be being clingy, and I don't like dat."

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know. I haven't heard from you all day, so I was just checking on you,"She told me in her sweet little voice.

"I kno' baybeh, you want me ta' come getchu?"I asked her.

"I'm alone, I was thinking that you could come over. So we could chill."

"Yea dats cool, I'm on da' way,"I hung the phone up, and continued to drive towards her apartments.

*
Kennedy.

"Hay Baybehh,"Adrian smiled, pulling me into a big hug.

"Hey,"I replied, "What you want to watch?"As I pulled away, and walked towards the couch.

"Actually..."He trailed off, walking up and sliding his arms around my waist, "I was thinkin' det we could do sum else,"He smirked, pecking my lips.

"What you mean?"I asked as he kissed all over my lips, and my neck.

"Just c'mon,"He grabbed my hand, and walked me to my room.

"So what is it you want to do?"I asked, He sat on my bed and pulled me on his lap so that I was straddling him.

He gently start sucking on my neck, my breathing got heavier as he kept going, "Lay down baybeh,"He whispered in my ear.

I got out of his lap, and laid on my back. He spread my legs open, and slid in between them..connecting his lips back into mine.

"I'm hungry,"He whispered against my neck.