Description

Remember the story -The little blueberry in buttontale-? This is part 2 of it! Hope you like it. I decided to make it because of how many views the last book got!

 I decided to make it because of how many views the last book got!

I got the idea when I was on deviant art. I saw a drawing of dream in buttontale, and there was a comment on wattpad that I really like.

It's a story about when dream went to buttontale without knowing

It's a story about when dream went to buttontale without knowing. This story is going to be based off of it, but still follows to what happened off of by last book.

CREDIT TO #lululove2100
I loved this comment and it made me want to write about it on my story. Thanks for the inspiration lululove2100!!!!

Anyway the rest of this chapter will be about what happens throughout the story, and what made him so depressed in the first place.

Description starts now:

Dream and Nightmare had a fight. The usual stuff happened, except this time... something different happened. Nightmare said he wished Dream was never his brother.

It broke the small beans heart so he left. Later that night he had a dream. A dream of a nicer Nightmare. He didn't know that it was actually real. Blueberry eventually went missing. Dream never left his house. Everyone was worried about him.

Even Nightmare became worried...

One day, dream found a key and a doll that looked like him in the mail. He was a little uneasy about it at first, but he eventually grew attached to that doll.

'Who made it? Why?' That was all he could think of ever since he got it. The doll made him feel a little more determined, so he left the house.

Carrot, let dream stay with him for a little so they could figure out where blue went.

But what happens if Dream gets lured into the Beldam's trap?

Description end.

You guys excited? I am too!