chapter 5: g-ghost girl?!

Blueberry's POV (MAH BLUE'S BACK!)

I snuck towards the door, hoping I didn't get caught, maybe I can move the table in front of...

"Blue what are you doing here?" My body froze, he was here. I slowly turned around to see him with a version of papy that he made for me.

"Blue, I'll ask this one more time. What were you doing?" He said, I hesitated to say what I was doing and took a step back.

"Wait... were you trying to keep dream from coming here?!" I looked up at him, horrified. 'How did he know?!' I asked in my thoughts.

Other papy walked towards me and I took a step back. "Take him to his room, maybe I'll let him out once he behaves." He said. Other papy grabbed me and dragged me to my room. "L-let me g-go!" I said, still startled at how HE knew where I was. I stopped struggling, there was no use in fighting back.

I just hope that dream doesn't fall for his trap...

Dreams POV

I woke up and heard someone talking, I walked downstairs and it came from.... the door? I opened the door to see that the brick wall wasn't there. (This is real now, if other nightmare trapped him here, he wouldn't be able to leave)

I went inside and found my other brother, nightmare and he looked upset. "Nightmare, what's wrong?" I asked. He quickly turned around to see me.

"Oh, dream! I didn't expect you too be back so soon!" He said, I giggled a little. I felt a little safer around him.

I mean, he isn't all bad! ......right? "Dream? Hello?" Nightmare said waving a hand in front of my face. "h-huh?" I said startled.

"You okay? You spaced out for a bit." He said, sounding worried. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking." I told him.

"Could you stay here? I need to check on something." He said and walked off. I was confused. 'H-hello?' I looked around to see where the voice was coming from. 'Y-you need to leave! Now! Before he comes back!" The voice said.

It sounded like a little kids. "Who's there?" I asked. A little girl appeared. I was horrified when I saw her...

 I was horrified when I saw her

"Are you okay!?" I asked. 'No, I can't let him get you too!' "What do you mean?" I asked. 'I can't let you end up like us!!! He hurt us, and he will hurt you too if you don't leave now!' She said.

"What did he do to you..." I asked. "Well, well, well! If it isn't Emilia!" I turned around, the other nightmare was right there. "Dream, could you follow me real quick?" He asked. 'No!!!' The ghost girl, Emilia, said. 'I won't let you hurt him!' She said. I looked towards the door only to see its blocked off.

The other nightmare laughed. "Who said he had a choice?" He said. I thought I stopped breathing for a second. The other nightmare grabbed me and made me follow him to a room, but before we got to the room...

Someone else grabbed me.

End of act 5