chapter 9: my "new" home

Dream's POV (I made the pic above ^)

Me and nightmare were hanging out in the living room with blue telling jokes. Blue looked a little nervous but I could tell he was trying not to show it.

"Blue?" He looked over at me and smiled. "Yeah dream?" Nightmare looked at him. "Why do you look nervous?" I asked him.

He hesitated to answer. "W-well, we are hanging out with a f-former enemy. A-anyone would be nervous by that." He said.

I wasn't sure he was answering truthfully or not, but I dropped the subject for the time being. "Ok!"

Timeskip due to me not having any great puns.

For the rest of the day, I kept pestering Blue with the question... only to get the same answer.

"Blue, why can't you tell me the truth?" I asked. He turned around. "How am I lying?" He asked. "I can tell because whenever you see me around Nightmare, you automatically get nervous. And I know that the magnificent Blue I know wouldn't be this nervous with me around my brother."

He sighed. "I just... you know, I've been with the other "brother" for a long time. Ever since then I've been a nervous wreck. It just seems like HE's always watching us, because whenever something bad happens HE's always either around the corner or just knows where we are. It freaks me out, so I'm just a little nervous around Nightmare, since he was one of the people HE chose to look like." (Damn blue, that's... how did you come up with all that?)

I was speechless, sure all of this was true.... but the more that I think about it, the more nervous I become. "O-okay, thanks for finally answering my question..." I said.

With ink and carrot

Inks POV

"...what do we do?" I asked. "We can't just abandon them knowing that they're probably going to die!" I said, getting anxious. "Ink, calm down. I'm just as worried as you, but yelling won't do anything..." Carrot said.

I sigh. "Your right, sorry Carrot." Carrot smiles at me. "Well, should we go tell Nightmare his brother is possibly with a killer?" Carrot asked. I could tell it was a joke, but something told me we should tell him. Does it have something to do with the script Zoe? (Iiiiiiiink! How many times have I told you not to break my wall!). Sorry, not sorry!

"Yeah, we should probably tell him." Carrot opened his mouth, probably to protest but closed it and got up. "Let's get going then."

Back with Blue and Dream

Blueberry's POV

Dream can't see that HE is not his brother. Dream can't see that HE is trying to fool us. I can, and I just want to keep him safe. Sure, we probably have a button stuck to our eye for eternity, but at least we're not dead.

"Blue!" I look behind me to see a very excited Dream. "Yes Dream?" I ask. "Nightmare is going to take us to see something he made!" Dream said. "Oh no... I can only imagine the horrible things he's made..." I whisper to myself. "He hasn't made anything horrible. He said that we'll like it! Now come on!" He says as he grabs me.

We walked outside...

And when we got there, we couldn't believe our eyes. . .

End of act 9