chapter 12: THERES TWO OF THEM?!

"Blue, who's that?"

Nightmare's POV (I don't think I've made night a POV yet.)

I turn around... and see someone who looks like me..? Dream looks confused as well...

"O-oh... umm.... n-no one..?" Blue says... "blue, you know that saying no one isn't going to work on me.... they found their way here?" I am so confused right now.

"What's happening...?" Dream asks. "Nothing.... Dream, could you come here?" Dream starts to walk towards that other me... fuck no. That ain't happening. I didn't come here just for MY brother to walk away.

I grab dream with one of my tentacles and hug him close to me. "Fuck no. I will not allow you to touch MY brother." I say.

The other me scoffs... "I'm his brother, your just an imposter that looks like me." I swear, I will kill him. "I am not the imposter, you are!"

(At this point, dream is just straight up confused.)

Ink's POV

Nightmare actually trying to get his brother back? That is surprising honestly. A few weeks ago, he said he hated dream.

So, this is extremely surprising. "I'm sorry, but I think we need to take our friends and leave." I say. I go over to the door and open it...

Theres bricks behind the door...

"If you want to leave... you'll have to play my little 'game'!"

End of chapter 12

(Sorry that it was short. I'm being lazy at the moment.)