Chapter 8: H3£P M3...

(I made the picture above, and also I'm so sorry dream T~T)

Dream's POV

"Do you want to stay here?"

I looked at the box than back up at him. "N-no, I don't want to stay h-here." I said taking a step back.

He looked displeased with my action but then smiled again. "Poor, poor, naive little dream!" He said.

I took another step back and was confused by what he meant. "W-what?" I said. He laughed, and I took another step back.

He turned into that monstrous thing again and I took a couple more steps back. He laughed again.

"Who said you had a choice?"

I ran to the door only to be stopped by someone pulling me by my arm. I didn't need to look back to know he grabbed me.

I tried pulling my arm away from him, but instead he dragged me towards him.

He grabbed me and put one of his hands on my mouth. I could feel tears running down my face.

'Why did I trust him?' I asked myself. I looked around the room... blue isn't here?

He dragged me towards a chair and tied me to it. "S-stop, p-please!" He laughed. "Now why would I do that brother? You can live happily with me and blue! Don't you want that?" I looked up at him, tears still falling down my face.

"I want to go home! I want to see my real brother! I don't care if he doesn't like me, I just want to go home!" I shouted. He put one of his hands against my face again.

"Don't be like that. I know you want to stay here!" He said. He held up one of the buttons from the box. I struggled to stay away from him. (Your tied to a chair, how would you do that?)

He put the button over my eye. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain.... and I screamed. I screamed for him to stop......

IT HURTS SO MUCH...

Around an hour later

It took him an hour to get one button in... I was so tired from all the pain and screaming... I couldn't stay awake.

I felt someone untie me and carry me to who knows where. (I know where.)

I felt myself being put down onto something soft. I tried opening my eyes and saw what looked like "n-nightmare?"

He put one of his hands on my forehead (or where his forehead would be) "I'm here dream, and I won't leave your side."

I sat up and hugged him. "I missed you so much!" I said. "I missed you to brother."

He called me his brother. For the first time in years. I don't know if I was still at that other place, I was just happy to have my brother back. (You sure that's your brother though?)

Blueberry's POV

The other papy took me out of the room while the other nightmare was questioning dream.

Suddenly I hear a scream.

I let go of the other papyrus's hand and run back to where dream was but was then stopped by the other papy pulling me back to my room.

"Let me go! I have to go help dream!" I yelled. I tried fighting against his grip, but I couldn't do anything to get away from him.

Eventually we got to my room..... something's wrong.....

The screaming stopped.

The other papy laid me down in my bed. "Why did dream stop screaming?" I accidentally said out loud. "Probably because they got finished with one of the buttons."

I looked up at him, horrified (or horrorified) by what he said. "H-he put the button on d-dream?" I asked, scared of what he would answer.

"Yes he did, how else would we keep him here?" I pulled the blankets over me and looked away from him. "I... we just want to go home to our friends and family..." I said as tears fell down my face. (My own book made me cry!)

The other papy sat down on my bed and hugged me. "Your with your REAL family now, okay?" He said. I felt more tears fall down my face.

But my eyes widened when I heard what he said next. "We only need one more, and then our family will be whole again!" "W-what?" I said and looked up at him.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked. "We only need the one you called ink, and then our family will be whole again."

No...

Not ink...

Please...

Why must you do this to us...

End of act 8