chapter 1: the battle

Dream's POV (WELCOME TO THE PARTY MAH BOI!)

It was a peaceful day....... until Nightmare decided to ruin it. He decided to attack an AU, which I had to leave my house to do my job, helping the multiverse.

He was attacking horrortale, great. Me, Ink and Blue went to stop Nightmare and his gang. I was getting tired of fighting my brother, I miss when we were the best of brothers!

A lot of things change over the years huh? (Are you trying to break the fourth wall?)

I met Ink and Blue at the place Nightmare and his gang were attacking. "Nightmare you don't have to destroy this AU!" I said.

"Says who?" Nightmare said with a smirk. Ink scoffed. "Why do you guys destroy AU's?!" Ink asked. "BeCaUsE wE wAnT tO!" Error answered.

A few minutes later

Nightmare dragged me away from the rest of the group and fought me on his own. "Nightmare I don't understand what reason you have for doing this! Why do you this?" I asked.

"Dream, you are still an idiot." "Please just let me help you!" I said. He scoffed. "Dream you don't understand." He said. "What do I not understand Nightmare!"

He sighed. "I don't want your help Dream." I was taken aback by this. "I don't need your help." Where is he going with this?

"I wish you were never my brother!!!"

I felt like crying... Nightmare, my only brother, doesn't want me as his brother. I felt tears fall down my face.

I backed away slowly, Nightmare just stood there smirking. I made a portal and went home. I cried in my room for hours.

Ink's POV

Nightmare's gang left, so we went to search for Nightmare and Dream. We came over to where Nightmare took him.

...

...

...

Nightmare was on the ground crying.

End of act 1