chapter 13: doubts...

"If you want to leave... you'll have to play my little 'game'!"

(Just a small bonus chapter before we get into the real thing!)

Dreams POV

I wondered what my "brother", if he even is my real brother, meant but didn't dwell on it to much...

"What's the game.?" Ink asked, somewhat afraid of what might happen... my "brother" just chuckled... "how about hide and seek? You hide, I'll count. If I find you, you have to run. If I catch you... let's say, someone might get hurt!~" "nightmare" said... to say I was a little worried, would be lying... I was, in all honesty, very scared for whatever is happening...

Should I be scared or worried? I mean, ink is here, and I think he came here to save us? I don't know why, we're fine after all!

Right...?

No, we are fine... he wouldn't hurt us. Or would he.? No, stop thinking bad things dream! Your brother will not hurt you! Hes not like that... not anymore.. I think... I'm starting to doubt myself, but I can't help but think that whoever those two with ink are, are trying to make ink think my brother and blue's brother are evil!

It doesn't make sense... but... no.. nightmare saved us... we're not there anymore... right? I need to stop thinking about this...

"Brother.." I look up to see who spoke.. nightmare spoke.. "y-yes..?" I asked, flinching as I realized I stuttered... "what's wrong? You seem a little frightened..." he asked, seemingly upset...

"N-Nothings wrong! I just... theres.. two of you..." I say... the nightmare with ink is noticeably angry with the other nightmare... god, it's so confusing with two nightmares here...

What if... one was that nightmare... that... could be possible... stop thinking about it dream... your okay... back to reality, brother and the other nightmare started fighting (with words) about who's real, and who's the imposter (among us anyone—?)...

"Dream, come here please." "Brother" said.. I was gonna walk over to him, when someone grabbed my shoulder... I turned around d to see the other nightmare was the one that grabbed my shoulder...

"Dream.. please, don't leave me..." he said... maybe.. I shouldn't leave him.. "Dream. Please.. come here, has just trying to trick you so he can kidnap you!" Brother said... I don't know what to do! Who should I even trust!? This is to much for me.. I want to stay with the other nightmare, but I don't want brother to be upset or worried... what should I do..?

End of chapter 13

(Sorry for not updating often! I have been busy with school and family, lacking inspiration and motivation, and just lazy. Hope you enjoyed the small chapter!)