chapter 6: blue? is that you?

Someone else grabbed me.

Blueberry's POV

I saw HIM taking dream to THAT ROOM. He was going to do it, and I couldn't let him. I wasn't thinking and grabbed dreams hand and pulled him away from HIM.

I ran too my room and locked the door. Dream was sitting on my bed and he looked at me, then he said something... "Blue? Is that you?"

Dream's POV

"Blue? Is that you" I asked he slowly turned around and faced me, but he looked down slightly. I just stared him... he had a button in one his of his eyes, like that ghost kid.

"What happened to your eye?" I asked. He looked up at me, and i saw he was crying. I went over to him and hugged him. "What happened?" I asked.

"H-he took me away from p-papy." He said, crying more. "A-and he sewed a button into m-my e-eye..." he hugged me tighter.

"I missed you so much!" He said. "Don't worry blue! I'll find a way out of here!" I said. "But h-how?" He asked. "Because I am a star sans, we always find our way out of bad things!" I said full of confidence. He giggled.

"Thanks dream, I-" he stopped talking and stared behind me. I was confused before his face was filled with excitement. "EMILIA!!!!!" He said, I looked behind us and there was the ghost girl.

"Well done blue. not only did you save dream, you made HIM mad." She said, blue frowned. "Well, I didn't know what else to do! I didn't want him to hurt dream!" He said.

She sighed. "Well, at least you two are okay." She said. I was still very confused. Who was she even? "Ahh, that reminds me. We haven't been properly introduced, have we dream? I'm Emilia, I disappeared around the same time as blue. I am a ghost because of HIM. But we are working on something that will bring me back to life." She said.

"So, who is HIM?" I asked. "The Beldam." They said together. "You see, the Beldam Is what you would call, your other brother, the other nightmare." Blue said.

They told me about all HE had done.

One long explanation later

"So, let me get this straight. He lures kids here and makes them trust him. Once they trust him enough, he sews buttons into their eyes and kills them?" I asked. They nodded.

"So, then why are YOU still alive blue?" I asked. "I, I never really thought about it." He said. "I don't even know why he acts nice to me, even though he could kill me whenever he wanted to. He had plenty of chances to do it yet he didn't." Blue said.

"Anyway, dream you should try sleeping. Maybe you'll be able to leave if you do." He said.

"I'll try." I said. I laid down on blues bed and went to sleep.

End of act 6