chapter 11: finding them

Ink's POV

We got to carrot's house... we went to that small door and tried to open it... it was locked.

"Why are we trying to open a small door?" Nightmare asked. I sighed. "Because, that's where we think they are." I said.

Carrot leaves the room... I don't know why though. He comes back with a black key with a button on it. "Here, try this." He says as he gives it to me.

I looked at him confused and try to unlock the door.... it works. We open the door and find a tunnel. We go inside.

When we come out the other side, we hear footsteps and decide to hide.

"That was so amazing!" I hear someone say... they sound... familiar... "y-yeah......" wait, that sounds like blue and dream!

I look to where the voices came from... it was blue and dream... but they look... different.

Dream turns around... "ink?" Shit shit shit. "What...?" Blue turns towards us as well. Blue grabs dream and pulls him over. He hugs me.

"I haven't seen you in so long!" He says. "But... how did you get here?" He asks. "Through the door, how else would I get here?" I asked.

"You have to leave." Blue says. "What? Why, we just got here!" Blue covers my mouth. "D-don't yell!" "Blue, what's wrong?" Dream asks. "I just......."

Blueberry's POV

"I just......." I trailed off as I remembered something... Ink is the last one of us that they want...

Crap, what am I supposed to do?! Without thinking, I pull Ink, Nightmare, and my brother up and push them towards the little door.

"Blue, who's that?"

End of act 11

(Sorry for the chapter being so short!)