Epilogue

Penelope's POV:

People say that teenagers are too young to know what real love is. But I did not decide when I was going to meet the love of my life. People can hate all they want, they are entitled to their own opinions, but I know that what I have with Zach is real and true. I won't let anyone influence our relationship anymore. I was happy and he was happy, that's all you can ever ask for in a relationship.

"I think that's the last of them", Zach said as he set down a heavy box.

"Perfect, now can you unpack for me?" I asked.

Zach laughed and kissed the top of my head, "you wish."

I sighed as I opened the first box, it was full of clothes and shoes. Rolling my eyes, I began to unpack.

"I'm going to get sushi, I'll be back", Zach said.

"You're just avoiding unpacking!" I said as I threw a pillow at the door.

"Woah, aggressive are we?" Christina said as she entered our room.

I was moving in with Christina, Corbyn's girlfriend, we thought it was fitting that I moved into the mansion since Cameron had put up with me long enough. Normally, I would have preferred to move in with Zach but his parents requested separate rooms, so I obliged. Besides, Christina is really cool and I was excited to be her roommate.

Zach and I's relationship was public knowledge as of yesterday, and Zach may have also slipped that we would live under the same roof. Idiot. The press would have found out eventually, but I would have preferred to keep it under wraps until I get settled.

"Here, I'll help you unpack so we can prank my boyfriend later", Christina said.

I nodded and the two of us began to quickly unpack my things. She kept the room very organized to save space, so I wasn't surprised when she already had a system and a location for all of my belongings. Out of every roof over my head and every bed I have rested on, this felt like home to me. Not because this house was nicer than any other I've stayed at, but because Zach was just down the hallway. Somehow, deep down, I knew we were going to last.

"I believe we've unpacked everything", Christina said an hour later. "You really don't have much."

"Yeah, I liked to keep it light because I never knew how long I would be staying at one house."

Christina took my hand in hers, "your parents still won't talk to you?"

I sighed, "no, my brother and I meet up every so often, but they haven't made the effort to mend our relationship."

"I'm sorry", she paused, "but for the record, I think this living situation is going to last for awhile."

"Thanks, I really hope so."

Christina gave me a quick hug. "Let's go prank Corbyn now!"

I laughed as she pulled me towards his room. She went with a harmless prank, plastic wrap over the toilet, but it was still going to be funny. We quickly set up the prank and sneaked out of his room.

"He won't be home for another ten minutes, so we'll have to wait", Christina said.

I nodded and wondered where Zach went. He said he was going to get sushi, but that was an hour ago.

"Who are we going to prank next?" Christina asked.

"I don't know, but I think I'm going to call Zach first and find out where he is."

"Okay, we can prank someone else later."

I wandered downstairs and called Zach. Surprisingly, he picked up almost immediately.