Textbook

The problem with having a summer break wherever you are is having to clean out your classroom so that when the new school year starts you'll have to put it all back. It never bothered me because it made me clean things out that I usually wouldn't, Ive never been very good at cleaning either. Maybe that's why I fell for her so hard, every flaw I had she made up drastically.

Putting the books in a box I moved to sit down so all the pressure wouldn't be on my knees and fixed my glasses to read the dates on the side, the school I taught at lacked a certain amount of diversity in their educational books. They were all from the nineties and I'm pretty sure they still taught some abolished countries were still a thing.

"Only a few more days Sensei." Yeo sat her bag down before all the other students that filled in and came to sit next to me. "Are these English textbooks?"

I was going to answer but a familiar smell wafted over to me and I quickly shot my head up to see Akira step over the books and go to her desk. She looked like she was ok, her hair was beautiful and long and her face wasn't red or puffy anymore. I'm sure it was obvious that I was staring as I looked back over at Yeo, "I'm sorry what did you ask?"

She didn't seem to care about my odd behavior as she flipped through the textbook pages. She asked again and I just nodded before trying to sneak a peek back over my shoulder at Akira, there was no way I couldn't smile as her legs kicked slowly and her eyes stared out the window. "Maybe we can just relax this class." Getting up and dusting off my dress I ran to the front and opened my computer, "Who's your favorite American artist?"

"Are we going to listen to music in class?" A bit asked scrunching his face.

"English music." I winked at him and they began to get excited. I'm sure Music was played in their other classes at some point right? As the music played I turned it up on my speaker and bobbed my head, it was very c'mon knowledge that I could not dance, not in the slightest. My version of dancing was like a sad commercial telling you about all the symptoms and side effects of the medicine they were trying to pitch.

One thing that I was good at though was making Akira smile, at times I fell short but as I started snapping my fingers and making some of her classmates get up with me I finally got her eyes too look over at me. She tried not to smile I could tell but as I pointed to her she rolled her eyes and looked down at her hands refusing to get up and join. By then the whole class was up and being silly while she refused to join.

Maybe I should have thought more about how it looked but none of my students paid any attention, they danced like crazy and laughed at when on of the boys pretended to play the guitar. The young girls surrounded me, they were embarrassed at first but as I grabbed their hands and spun them around they turned their embarrassment to laughter.

When they were dancing with each other I broke out from the middle and started walking over to the young girl who tensed up. "You better not." I could see her mouth.

I sang as I wiggled my eyebrows and kneeled down beside her. Taking her hands into my own I didn't give her much of a choice as made her get up with the rest of the class, I mad her get in the middle with me so no one would even notice and spun her around like the beautiful princess she was, her hair swung around and I took in the feeling of feeling her skin against mine again.

The class seemed to enjoy it until the very end. The bell rung as they grabbed their bags happily, I'm sure they were talking about how some of the songs had curse words. I didn't care to sensor them when I should have, my mind was just so excited that I got see her smile.

"I need you."

I furrowed my eyes turning to see me alone with the younger girl that made my heart twist. I looked around to make sure we were in fact alone but she must have already made sure as she rushed to me and kissed my lips hard. Pushing her off my wide eyes examined her desperateness. "Akira we cant-"

"Please Sensei." She whispered, almost TOO seductively.

"You haven't even looked in my direction for weeks and suddenly you need me?" Walking past her I went to the door but was stopped as she got in front of me under my arms.

"Laura I don't know how else to tell you." Her eyes watered and I breathed in as her fingertips moved across my face. "I need you."

Pushing her against the wall I kissed her roughly as my left hand closed the door and locked it. Using my foot as an extra safety measure I put it underneath the door to stop anyone who had a key and turned off the lights. Her hands ran over my body before I grabbed them and held them down, my body pressing against hers harshly.

I didn't want to be so rough with her, that's the last thing I wanted but for some reason right then I wanted to be, my brain wanted to punish her for breaking my heart and leaving me in the dirt. Taking my feelings which she knew I had for her and pretending they didn't exist until she needed them reciprocated. Maybe she was her mother's child.

Hiking up her skirt I let my fingers move any clothing aside as I pushed them inside. No warning, no warning up, and I enjoyed it. As I pumped in and out I knew it hurt her from only being with me once before but I covered her mouth with my other hand and rested my forehead on the back of my hand as I kept going. As much as it felt so good to be so close to her again I didn't feel like I was with her, her moans didn't sound the same and I wasn't giving her the love I used to.

Moving my hand aside from her mouth I held her head in place by squeezing her neck and kissing her lips. I knew she was crying as I felt a tear run down to touch my cheek. I wiped her eyes but kept my other hand safely inside of her, she wasn't going to finish but I just couldn't pull out that easily. For some reason I knew there was so much she had to say and as soon as I left her warmth the faster it would be over.

"I'm moving to Tokyo with mom."

She didn't even wait for me to pull out but I knew it was coming, that thought had plagued my mind but I wanted to be positive. That took me far didn't it? "When?" I finally asked laying my head on the wall behind her.

"Next week." She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly, I wanted to hug her back but I couldn't. I was so hurt even if none of it was her fault I had no one else to blame so I blamed her. "Please don't let me leave like this Laura." She cried into my shoulder.

I kissed the top of her head But said nothing back as I slipped my fingers out of her and stepped back. Her skirt fell back down and so did she as she fell to the floor and cried at my feet. I wanted to scream at her and make her get up but I could see she was hurting so I refrained from it as I closed my eyes trying to block out her crying.

I wanted to pull her up and tell her I'd take her away but there was nothing I could do when she put her family first and left me to clean up the messes I put myself in for her, I wanted to protect her but no one was protecting me. "I have the same number." Was the only thing that left my mouth before I moved my feet away from her hands and walked away.